Falling For Him

Chapter 8

*3 weeks later*

There's a week before school starts and I'm going shopping with my mom today and Hayes today.

I'm checking Nash's and Hayes' Vine accounts. Hayes has 100 thousand followers. Wow. Nash is up to 389 thousand. They're getting even more popular. I've noticed a bunch of girls commenting stuff like "you're so hot" or "😍😍" or "bae" on Hayes' pictures.

How am I not supposed to get jealous? Some of these girls are really pretty, too. Should I talk to him about it? I don't even know. I am pretty jealous though.

"Honey! Hayes is here." my mom said.

"Okay!"

I was wearing a grey crop top and light pink high waisted shorts with silver metallic gladiators. My nails were painted grey and I tied half my hair up with a pink bow to match my shorts and curled the rest. I clipped the necklace Hayes got me on our anniversary around my neck.

I came down the stairs and Hayes was in the kitchen talking to my mom.

"Hey, Alli." He came over and put something in my back pocket.

"What's this?" I said and pulled out a $20 dollar bill.

"Just in case you need any extra cash." He smiled.

"Hayes, I love you so much, oh my gosh." I smiled and he scooped me up in his arms and we spun around.

My mom just stood there looking at us like we were some kind of virus or something.

Hayes cleared his throat and put me down.

I just threw my head back and laughed.

"Alright, let's get in the car." I laughed.

My mom got in he front and I got in the back with Hayes.

He grabbed my hand and we looked at each other.

"Kiss me." He mouthed.

"Not here." I mouthed back and we laughed.

"What's so funny?" My mom asked.

"Oh. Nothing." I smiled.

When we got to the mall. We went to Forever 21 first and my mom stayed in the car.

I got a pair of light denim shorts with fringe and triangle studs on the back.

I got a few more shirts and then I looked over and some girl was talking to Hayes.

Oh my God. I could feel tears coming. Is he really that bored with me? He would rather talk to any other girl than to me?

He took a picture with her and then came over to me.

"Hey cutie. Guess who that was?" he said and he tried to grab my hand.

I pulled away.

"Who?" I sniffled.

"Hey, it's okay. It was just a fan. I actually have fans." He smiled.

"From Vine?" I whispered, feeling a little mean.

"Yes. Baby, you are the only girl I love. The only one. I won't take pictures with any other fans if you don't want me to." He said.

"I-I'm sorry. I just got jealous because I thought it was just some girl wanting to talk to you and I'm sorry. I really am." I said.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled.

"Okay. You can take pictures with them. I'll be fine." I said.