7 Crows

SYNOPSIS

The New Year kicked off to a bloody start for the private detective duos - Jamie Loxley and Blaine Ebony, as they strode into a murder scene.

Two heads are better than one when it comes to disentangling a case. But, when a simple interrogation turns into a convoluted string of head game, figuring out the puzzle pieces won't be plain sailing. And, it doesn't help that the subjects are an immigrant who has trouble speaking English, an alcoholic suffering memory issues and a pathological liar.

The grand form of deception will always be camouflaged in front of our very eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE

7 Crows is my entry for the Open Novella Contest 2k19. Inspired by prompt #6 Three Suspects from the Thrilling Fiction category.

The genre is a very new territory for me. I appreciate your honest feedbacks and even the little reaction comments. So, please don't be hesitant to let me know your thoughts. I hope you'll find 7 Crows as delightful to read as I was creating the piece.

Thank you and Happy reading!

━━━━━━━━━━

COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introducted into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this book on any platform other than the official Wattpad website, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this book in its original safe format, please visit @CrownedMadness on Wattpad.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to any actual events, is purely coincidental.

All the images and multimedia content belong to their rightful owners and is used for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

Copyright © CrownedMadness | Maddy Alson 2019