Who is Seth Grier?

Hey everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I bring some thrilling news. To the amazing people who have read and loved or is currently reading 7 Crows, I just wanted to let you know that I've entered the Open Novella Contest 2021, and the book follows the life of the man you know as Seth Grier.

If you're curious, the book is officially up on my profile under the title Artisan Of Crime. It's a psychological thriller, a sort of prequel to this one but can be read as stand-alone, and it's going to be wild, dark and intense. It's something I've never attempted before, but I'm excited for y'all to meet and learn more about "Seth". Please don't be hesitant to let me know your thoughts, and make sure to add Artisan Of Crime to your reading list, so you can catch the updates whenever I post them.

Well, here's a brief (working) synopsis and the official book cover:

Do not succumb to the mistake of believing what you have entered isn't real. Everything about the story, the metaphors, the ridiculous human emotions are very-much valid. Meticulously handcrafted by the skilful Artisan of Crime.

You are entering his thoughts, his story, his creation... starting now. Welcome!

I hope you'll enjoy reading it. As always, thank you so much for your support and for spending your valuable time on my creations. I really appreciate it.

All the love,

Maddy.