Speech

Our world is changing. Mutants are dying, purifiers are killing their own families, friends, their children. When will this war end. Our last chance as mutants is now.

We can't keep letting mutants suffer because of those collars, mutant detention centers, mental hospitals meant for mutants.

Our world is crumbling down to the ground. We need to take a stand. Mutants that don't hide in fear because of the purifiers, the government. They need to be destroyed or taken care of either way. They need to be gone. Doesn't matter if they have nothing against mutants or the x-gene in general, they need to be gone. Be shown mutants are more unquie and different in a good way and bad way.

The mutant homeland is the last chance for mutants to stay out of hiding...

Use their powers freely....

No more collars...

No more mutant detention centers...

No more mental hospitals...

No cure that can get rid of the x-gene and our powers.

Our place in this world is coming to an end, and we can't let that happen.

Its time to stand up and fight for all mutants lost in this war...

Rebecca Hoover....

Lily..... (friend of Clarice)

30 mutants that died in the building collapse 3 years ago....

Max....

Sonya....

Evangline....

Pulse....

And a whole lot more mutants.

It's time we take our stand as mutants and get rid of mutant haters and end them for good.