Backstory of dealing with Purifiers and Trask Industries

At the age of 15 Becca was home with her parents as she hated her father having hate for all mutants even though he was one. As her father worked for the Trask Industries and Purifiers who forced her father to kill mutants innocent or not.

When Becca father finds out she's a mutant, and he does all he can to protect Becca from being executed by the people her father works for. When those people find out the betray of Becca's father, they kill her parents in front of her. Trask Industries took Becca to one of their facilities in Washington D.C. for three years Becca was forced to help Trasks find mutants around the world/U.S. when Becca turned the age of 18 she escaped from Trasks showing them that she would make them pay for killing her family, killing innocent mutants, finding mutants to send to the mutant detention centers and sending those mutants to the purifiers to be killed as well.

Becca swore to get revenge on the mutants who suffered and died because of the things Trasks made her doing in captivity for three years of her life.

Now as Becca darker side has come out of hiding she's not holding anything back against the people who used her as a puppet.

//: Author's Note: here is part of Becca history of how she hates the purifiers and Trasks Industries, even though Trasks has been destroyed.