Backstory of Becca Ancestor

Somewhere around the time Magneto and the Von Struckers were still around in the Inner Circle. The Inner Circle had one person who helped them, but not by choice of this person. The Inner Circle had the original Seer or at least one of the people who could see the future, past, and present.

As the original Seer was getting help from outside of the Inner Circle who's name is important, but name won't be said. These two mutants were on different sides. As Becca ancestor was part of the Inner Circle, who's a Male, when he was betrayed by Magento and the Inner Circle, he died in battle leaving a locket that helped him control his powers and could easily send a energy wave to attack people.

The locket can be destroyed, but it of course ended the original Seer life when as he was being attacked.

Many years later the Seer powers became enhirted to his great great niece. Known as Becca Bennett. She gained all the same powers and found the same exact locket that her ancestor used to have and wear around his neck.

The future of the mutant homeland has been seen by both Seer's. The vision for mutants and the mutant homeland is off to a good start. No one's seen the vision of the mutant homeland since Magneto himself.

Now Becca has become darker, as her ancestor was meant to be for so long. The true darker side is taken its toll on Becca.

//: Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed a little back story of how Becca enhirted her powers from her ancestor.