Just as she was finished sending the mail with a triumphant smile that she did it before he came out, a pleasantly heady scent wafted in the air around her before strong arms encircled her slim waist from behind and a pair of full lips found their way to her neck making her hiss in pleasure as instant heat hit her.

But the shower was still running, a part of her thought. The bastard, he had left it on, on purpose.

She pulled away and turned to face him, then gulped as she discovered he was almost naked if not for the towel draped around his waist.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"Touching my wife." He murmured, reaching out to pull her to him. Without giving her room for protest, he captured her lips and lifted her, placing her on the dresser table and got in between her legs, her legs automatically wrapping around him as he assaulted her with kisses.

Her hands roamed his body on their own accord and the wandering hands pushed away his towel. He groaned in ecstasy as she caressed his arousal and she smiled, deriving pleasure from his pleasure.
When it became too much for him to bear, he picked her up, her legs still wrapped around him and deposited her on the bed, joining her immediately.

His fingers slid through her womanhood and he lost it when he felt her pool of wetness. He swiftly thrust into her and they joined together in intense passion and pleasure, giving and receiving.

💖💖💖

She stormed out of the bathroom in her bathrobe, seething.

"I can't believe I let you touch me!" She snapped for the umpteenth time.

"It's because you're attracted to me, baby."
He said with a wink.

"I am warning you, David Maxwell," She said icily. "Stay away from me!"

"I don't think I can, sweetheart." He said in an amused husky voice. "Your body is much too sweet to stay away from."

Annabelle gaped at him. "You are so..."

"Hot?" He cut in.

"Perversive!"

He laughed. "What's wrong in being a pervert where my wife is concerned?"

"The same wife you'll be divorcing in the next two years."

She blurted out and David paused for a moment, then chuckled.

"That's the more reason why we should enjoy each other while the contract lasts."

"And then give the remains of me back to dear old Dominic." She said sarcastically and his smile disappeared.

"Don't ever talk about going back to him, in my presence." He growled lowly.

"Oh really?" She squealed. "At least I'm better than you who doesn't talk about that Chanel of yours but follow her around at every chance you get."

He scoffed. "Me. Follow Chanel around. That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard."

"But you couldn't wait to have dinner with her last night," She cut in. "When your so called wife was foolishly checking on you at your office and your secretary had to announce that you were having dinner with your girlfriend. How sweet."

"I was going to apologize about that, last night."

"But you never did." She smiled sarcastically.

"You tempted me." He said smoothly, maintaining eye contact with her.

"I did nothing." She snapped. "I can see she's very important to you but you don't have to let me know about your dirty sex escapades."
She turned and walked towards the closet.