Chapter 11

Annabelle struggled to free herself from David's grasp but he was far stronger than she was.
He caught hold of her two hands and raised them above her head after he gently pushed her on the wall, his mouth never leaving hers.

Annabelle knew his kiss was meant to punish but somehow, she found herself melting towards him as the sweet surge of electricity washed through her body downwards, causing her to arch her body into his and he shuddered, to her delight.

Slowly he released her hands and she wrapped them around his neck, while his hands circled her slender waist. The savage kiss which was meant to punish suddenly turned tender and caressing.

David lips glided over hers and she responded in kind and before they both knew it, the kiss began to get deeper and demanding.

Annabelle grabbed hold of his jacket, squeezing them to a rumple before she sharply shrugged it off him, aware of his fingers working on the buttons of her shirt.

Dominic had never made her feel this way. This total bliss and pleasure she was feeling. With David, it came naturally, not forced.

She felt his hand sliding down her abdomen to her feminine part and that was when her reasoning came to play, once more .

She pushed him away, and groaned when he didn't take as little as a step back because of his stamina.

"Don't you ever kiss me again!" She exclaimed and he smirked.

"You looked like you were enjoying it few seconds ago."

"Well, I might have looked like I was but I wasn't. You are not a good kisser." She said bluntly and his eyes widened in amusement.

He laughed and she stared at him,her eyes widened as well, this time in surprise. It was the first time she had seen him laugh.

"Really?" He said, obviously having fun at her expense.

"Yes." She replied automatically. "I've kissed better men."

His smile slowly faded and he approached her with a predatory look making her take steps backward until her back came in contact with the wall.

Cornering her in between his hands, he dipped his head a little bit low, his eyes hooded and on her lips and she held her breath in sweet anticipation. He kept coming closer ever so slow and her eyes strayed down to his full lips.
She started to imagine those lips devouring hers as they were doing few minutes ago and didn't know when she closed her hers as she felt his minty breath on her lips.

After waiting for a few seconds, eyes closed, for a kiss that never came, her eyes snapped open and she found him already straightened with a wicked smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Bastard." She muttered and slid past him, making her way out of the room and made her way upstairs, with a manly chuckle following behind her.

It was after she had freshened up and retired to bed that David came into the bedroom and she closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

She heard his footsteps as he walked towards her and stood at the foot of the bed, staring down at her. She tried not to hold her breath as he stared at her and prayed he would leave immediately.

Her prayer was answered as he shifted back, turned and headed for the bathroom. She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the shower running and then remembered that she had to send a mail to her PA.

She stood up and went over to the dresser to get her phone. As she typed the message, her ears were on the sound of the shower gushing, ready to fly back to the bed when the shower stops, indicating that he was out.