‘You  look fine Love.’

‘Are you serious?’

‘Fair enough.’ He smirked, again? What is it with him and smirking? It’s starting to make me weak at the knees.

‘Stop doing that.’ I demanded.

‘Doing what?’

‘Oh, you know exactly what you’re doing.’

‘Care to enlighten me?’ He said SMIRKING, for goodness sake.

‘Nope.’ I said before skipping off in the direction of the car park.

‘Why are girls so confusing?’ he muttered under his breath.

‘You’re telling me.’ I called back before quickening my pace.

‘Aren’t you done yet?’ The sound of Louis Tomlinson’s voice echoed from the lounge of my flat.

‘Nearly, don’t be so impatient. Just be thankful Ciara isn’t here.’ I smiled to myself at the vision.

‘What do you mean?’ he said,

‘Just you wait and see.’ I smirk evilly- oh flippin heck he’s rubbing off on me already.

‘Are you done or what.’ He sounded a little frustrated to say the least.

‘Alright alright…’ I took a deep breath and stepped out into the lounge. His reaction was very flattering but it wasn’t the best look for him. His mouth literally dropped to the floor and I swear I saw drool. Okay, maybe not- well… I hope not. ‘What do you think?’ I said expectantly.

‘I… I just…’ He sighed. ‘You look beautiful love.’

I blushed deeply: ‘Thanks.’ I was wearing a deep maroon number; it was tight around the bodice, and flared out to around mid-thigh. The waist was surrounded by a white sash that had floral and diamanté detailing- matching the detail along the strapless top line. I had on white heels and a matching white clutch- containing the essentials. To accessorise- I wore my normal: a bracelet that Mama made me and a ring from my grandpa- that was also my Mama’s but Grandpa gave it to me on my 18th birthday. To top it off, I wore a silver locket and a number of other silver bangles.

I grabbed my phone that was charging on the mantelpiece and we were ready to go.

Once I had gotten over the initial excitement of riding in a limo- much to Louis’ amusement, I started to really worry about the party. My life would probably change from this moment. There would be hundreds of paparazzi just waiting to catch a glimpse of Louis, seeing as this is a one direction party, and as Louis’ date I was almost guaranteed to be a target also.

‘Char, I know you’re worried, but you really need to relax. I won’t leave you alone at all, and if I physically need to at any time you’ll have the boys and Perrie and Dani.’ He grasped my tiny hands in his in comparison huge ones.

‘Who are Perrie and Dani?’ I asked, this received a chuckle. ‘Well I’m sorry if I’m not obsessed Mr I’m-so-famous-everyone-knows-everything-about-me.’ This received a glare.

‘They’re Zayn and Liam’s girlfriends. You know… little mix? And Dani’s a dancer.’ He told me.

‘Oh my God, Little Mix is going to be there? For god’s sake. Anybody else I should know about.’

‘Just wait and see.’ He said with a sly grin. ‘Oh look we’re here.’

‘What? No, I’m not ready yet, I haven’t prepared myself mentally.’ I gave him the puppy dog eyes, but it obviously didn’t work as next thing I knew the door flew open and Louis was dragging me out of the limo.

‘Smile.’ He mouthed and I plastered on my best smile. The hundreds of flashes that met us blinded me for a few moments before I became accustomed. Louis led me forward posing every 10 steps or so along the red carpet for pictures. With the flashes came questions, coming from every direction and impossible to decipher. I caught a few though: ‘Louis, who is she?’ ‘Are you two dating?’ ‘Where did you get the dress?’ I laughed smugly at the last one- they shall never know: partly because it’s slightly embarrassing that it’s not exactly designer or anything close.

‘Louis, Char.’ We turned our heads at the sound of a familiar voice. Just in time as we were both tackled once again into a cleaner hug by a curly haired boy in a tux- like Louis.

‘Hey Harry.’ Louis smiled as they did that weird man hug thing that men do- you know the one? He then embraced me and kissed me on the cheek.

‘Hey Char. What took you so long?’

‘She took ages in the bathroom.’ Louis answered for me.

‘Typical, anyways you need to come up to the foyer, we have an exclusive with Hello.’ He said.

‘Okay, I’ll just go introduce Char to Dani and Perrie.’ Louis ushered me along, ‘I’m sorry about this, but it’ll only take 10 minutes.’

‘It’s fine, a pop-star’s gotta do what a pop-star’s gotta do.’ I poked his cheek again.

‘Seriously, what is it with you and poking my cheek?’

‘I don’t know, they’re just… pokable?’

‘Okay then, Let’s just turn around for one last photo.’

‘Dani, I didn’t realise Louis meant you and since when have you been going out with Liam Payne?’ I ran into her arms.

‘You two know each other?’ Niall said from beside Liam.

‘Yeah, we met last year at the O2 whilst I was working.’ I confirmed from where I was still hugging Dani. When we finally pulled apart Zayn cleared his throat.

‘This is Perrie.’ He said proudly. She stuck her hand out for me to shake but I had other ideas. I quickly pulled her in for a hug.

‘Hi there, by the way I love your dress.’ It was a simple white, off the shoulder maxi dress, but she had teamed it up with a gorgeous black head band, black heels and a black clutch.

‘Thanks, yours to.’ She smiled genuinely.

‘Boys, it’s time for the exclusive,’ A tall, quite stocky man called from across the foyer. ‘you ladies can go on in and find your seats, I put an extra seat out for Char on your table- it’s the one with no name.’

‘Thanks errr…’

‘That’s Paul.’ Perrie said.

‘Thanks Paul.’

And so we did…

 [A/N: sorry for the wait: I will post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow- this is if anyone cares. Haha xxx

dedicated to @Pizzaluver cause I was her first friend on facebook and I love the idea of her new story:):):)]