Chapter 15- Why does everything always go wrong??? :(

• Dedicated to MY SMEXXI NINJA BUDDIES <3

HIYYA!!! DEDICATES TO BOTH OF MY SMEXXI FRIENDS: CERIS AND ASHA!! <3 ENJOY GUYS!! <3

Chapter 15

Sumzi's P.O.V

"READY!!!!!!!!" I shouted before heading downstairs with my suitcase. I was wearing my blue top that said 'xBoo Bear x' in black bold letters (Which Louis got me :)), black jeans with blue coverese. I whore my black beanie and applied heavy eye makeup (Not eyeshodow though!). Just then I saw Liam (1D) coming. "Leeeeeeeeeeammmmm!" I squeeled before jumping on him and wrapping my legs arround his waist. I hav'nt seen them in AGES! "Hello Sumzi!" He laughed trying to get his balance which he failed! I fell on top of him and burst into hysterics. "Am I that heavy?!?!?!" I giggled. "Nope! Youliterally pounced on me babe ofcourse i's lose my balance!!" He laughed. Just then Louis, Ceris&Hazza and Nialler&Asha came. Asha seemed realy healthy!! No signs of puking or anything!! Probably because she's stronger this time. I got up from Liam's (1D) stomach and helped him up. "What were you two doing???" Asked Ceris..Her face looked horrified. "EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! NO WAY!! I fell on top of him you turd!! No offence Liam!" I giggled whacking Ceris playfully. GOD SHE'S SO DIRTY MINDED SOMETIMES! "how's my favourite boo bear?" Asked Louis givving me his famous bone crushing hug. "Fine!" I said struggling to breathe as he hugged me REALY tight. Slowly Elektra, Natallie, Frank, Jessie and the others came down. "Louisssssssss!" Smiled Jessie before kissing his cheek. "Hey babe!" He smirked, Awww they looked soo cute!!  Mike came with his colourfull shirt, summer hat and sunglasses. "Hiyya Mike!" Smiled Zayn. "WHEN THE FLIP DID YOU COMEHERE?!?!?!" I asked shocked. "Just now!" He laughed before hugging me. I giggled. Wait....Liam (TBR) is'nt here. "Where's Liam?" I asked. "You missing him?" Teased Asha. "You know if you was'nt pregnant Id slap you right now?" I said sweetly. She gulped nd shutup (A/N I'M NOT REALY THAT MEAN ASHA DO'NT WORRY! :P) "Mike! I ca'nt find my swimming trunks!" Someone moaned. I turned arround. Liam (TBR). I smirked. "Maybe packing earlier would of helped??" I said tutting. He gave me a sarcastic laugh as I smiled innocently. "Sumzi could you go help him please?" Pleaded Mike. "Sure." I smiled, Elektra, One Direction, Ceris and Asha smirked as The rest giggled. I blushed and ran up the stairs with Liam (TBR). "Hmm...What colour are they?" I asked looking through his clothes. "Black and red." He replied moaning in frustration. Just then I found something that was black with red lines...Liam's trunks. "Is this it?" I asked handing him the trunk. "THANKYOU!!" He beamed pecking my lips. I kissed his cheek and slid my hand in his. "Come on. We're gonna be late!...Race ya!" I laughed before running down. "HEY THATS NOT FAIR!!" Laughed Liam (TBR). I just laughed and carries on running until I reached the mini bus. "Right ready?" Asked Mike. "NO! Liam's still inside!!" I shouted and just then he came opening the mini bus and scanning for me. He found me and sat next to me. "I won!" I chuckled. "Yeah..But I get to tickle you!" He laughed before tickling me like crazy. I'm VERY ticklish. (A/N THAT'S TRUE! :P). "LIAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!" I gigled. He FINALLY stopped and put and arm arround my waist. "Ok babe." He laughed pecking my cheek. "YOU GUYS!! SHUTUP!" Glared Asha. "Somebody's in bad mood." I relpied.

"I'M FLIPPING TIRED!"

"OH LIGHTEN UP ASHA!"

"YOU'D FEEL THE SAME IF YOU WERE A PREGNANT POTATOE!"

"NOT MY FAULT!"

She rolled her eyes and burried her head in Nialler's chest. Man the baby was getting to her. Maybe I should shutup. I shrugged my shoulders and Plugged my earphones into my Ipod. Suddenly Rita Oras' R.I.P came. I LOVE THAT SONG! Hazza and Ceris were literally eating eachothers faces off..Louis and Jessie were laughing and kisssing eachothers cheeks every often and Zayn and Liam (1D) were talking and laughing. Elektra and Natallie were at the back talkingand listening to music. I felt a little tired as I had a restless night due to the excitement. I rested my head on Liam (TBR)'s shoulder and he noticed this. "You tired?" He smiled. "Yer." I nodded sleeplily. "Aww. You know how I feel then?" Asked Asha sweetly. "Shutup." I moaned burryin my head in Liam's warm chest. I could smell his amazing Lynx smell. man he smelt good! For the rest of the journey I was sleeping.

**Arrival.**

"Sumzi. Come on. We're here now." Whispered Liam (TBR) tapping me a little. I moaned a little before opening my eyes. I saw a beautiful face smiling down at me...Liam (TBR). "Hi!" he laughed. I laughed and pecked his lips. We slowly got out in partners. Me and Liam (TBR), Asha and Nialler, Ceris and Hazza, Louis and Jessie, Liam (1D) and Zayn and natallie and Elektra. The rest paired up with their best friends or in Jhony and Tee's case sibblings. "Right. We'll go to the hotel first. Then we can go to the beach. Ok?" Instructed Mike as we all nodded. So after all the boring things me and Louis raced to the beach. "I WON!!" I shouted. "Non-sense. I LET YOU!!" He argued back. I knew it was a lie so I just laughed in disbelief. "Sure." I laughed. "Come on guys. Lets play hide and seek!" I beamed running up to other guys. "I'M IN FOR DEFO!" Scream Louis. The others agreed axcept for Liam (1D). "Oh come on Lee. It'll be fun!" I begged. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine." Natallie was counting and we all hid.

Natallie's P.O.V

This was so unfair! They made ME count! "99. 100" I counted aloud. As soon as i finished I ran into this tropical place looking throuhg bushes as Sumzi is small enough to hide in thesse places. Just then I saw someone literally pouncing on top of me. "GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD!" It was Jason. He ripped my clothes off........

Sumzi's P.O.V

It's been over an hour now and Natallie still did'nt find any of us. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!?!?" Asked Elektra clearly annoyed. "I'm worried about her." Said Liam (1D). "So am I." I replied burying my head in Liam (TBR)'s shoulder. Just then I saw a tall, very VERY pale girl with scratched and bruises everywhere. "NATALLIE!" I screamed running in full speed towards her. Just then She collapsed but luckily she collapsed in Zayn's arms. I was so worried about her....Why is is that every time we wanna have fun something ALWAYS wrong?!?!?!?!...

Heyyy guys!! HOPE ENJOYED MY LOVELY CARROT BUDDIES!! <3