Chapter VIII- Scars

||WARING: Almost Rape/Self Harm||

Daemon Ares

"So Eros, how are you and Daemon?" My mates twin asked. We were all still in the jacuzzi and by the face he wa shoving me he knew I was a dick to her before. I admit I don't deserve her. She's perfect and I'm so messed up. She always tries to see the best in people. She never gives up. She tried to help everyone. She's going to be a perfect Luna.

Eros explained to her brother what's going on. I haven't talked much. I don't like to talk when I'm around people I don't trust or know. I guess for an Alpha I'm antisocial. I sat back and let Eros talk. I knew this was mainly for her.

They talk more. We all got to know each other I guess. I know Aren, Blair and Eros are the three eldest. Aren being top. Blair is taking over since Aren went stray meaning he's living in the mortal world but he can come back and visit when he wants. Blair's Mate, Hollis, was the healer at his last pack. Hollis is also transgender. He explained when Wesley pointed out the scars on his chest. He was pretty open about it.

"Alright everyone, it's midnight. We need to sleep," Blair announces. We all got out with barely any light. I could only sense I was besides Eros.

•••

"So tonight was fun," Eros said coming out of the bathroom in sweat pants and a cropped top. Her black hair was wet and her face was bare from any makeup. She looked beautiful.

I agreed with her as I set up my little pallet next to the bed. Since we were mates we can't be too far from each other. The only other free room would be in the first floor and we are in the fifth one.

She reached up to get a book and I saw the scars on her stomach. Lines. They were some that looked like they could've been deep and other not so much. I guess she realized I was staring when she quickly pulled her top down.

"Hey Eros, don't hide." I said softly to hopefully make her feel more comfortable. She looked down solemnly. I brought her face to look at mine. Her eyes threatened to spill tears. I hated that she was or went through the pain.

    "I'm trusting you with this Daemon. I don't want to regret it," she said.

    "Look Eros I'm here. I might've been a douche to you before but please I'm trying." She nodded her head before some of the tears came down.

    "It was my sophomore year of highschool. I went to a party with Blair and Aren. They went off and had a drink and I went to the dance floor. After a little while I went to go see were they were." She was crying. She was crying so hard and I wish I could stop it.

    "Eros you don't—" I was cut off by her telling me she needed to do this. I nodded my head and went to hug her until she could talk again.

    "I went to see were they were they weren't in the bedrooms and I couldn't find them anywhere. It was really late and I wanted to go home. Since I couldn't find them I-I walked home," she paused catching her breath. "I was walking a-and I came across a dark ally way and they took me a-and th-they," She sobbed as I held her.

     "Daemon they touched me in places were no one has ever touched. Be-before they could really do it Aren got there and saved me," She was sobbing hard.
Who fucking touched her? Azazel was furious. He didn't want anyone but me or him touching her. She was ours. Ours. We don't like sharing.

    "So then after that I got really bad depression and anxiety. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want anyone to judge me." She paused once again catching her breath. "I felt so trapped in my mind. I started to self harm," a silent tear ran down her face. I swiftly wiped it away.

    "Hey Eros. Look at me," I whispered. Her tear stained face looked at me with so much emotion: pain, doubt, and vulnerability. The look made me want to kill those fuckers who touched her. Azazel wanted to comfort her but also want to rip kill them.

    The look on her face and the moonlight made her look so innocent and pure. I couldn't take it. I kissed her.

    It was slow and full of meaning. When we pulled away she gave me a little smile before going to lay in bed.

    "Daemon... can you... sleep up here, with me?" She asked timidly. I'd thought she'd never ask. I got up and later next to her, holding her. I didn't fall asleep until I heard her breath even out, letting me know she's asleep.

•••

     I woke up with Eros in my arms. She looked so peaceful. He face was relaxed and she looked so beautiful. I thought about last night. The thought of anyone doing that made furious. The fact that those fuckers touched her and made her feel so much that she harmed herself.

We are getting closer to each other and I'm scared. If my enemies know about her they will target her
I pull her closer just at the thought of her leaving us. Azazel doesn't like anyone. Not my family not my sister. He tolerates them but he's a dick most of the time. I guess that's why he my wolf after all I'm a dick half the time. He loves her though. Azazel and Venus love each other and we've only spent really two weeks together.

\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////

Chapter EIGHT!!!

**If anyone is struggling with Depression or Anxiety feel free to message me. Maybe I can help you a lil. I've have and still am struggling with depression and anxiety so I know what it like going through those dark days.**

My phone is so fuckin broken. The home ButtOn fEll OFFF! So I might not have it for a week so if next week there's no update I'm sOrry

I don't know if I'm happy with how this chapter turned out. Next chapter I'll do better.

You guys got to see Eros's past.

Eros is not giving up to Daemon she was simply in a vulnerable point so don't worry she'll be back next chapter.

|Published: 1/26/19|
|Unedited|
|Word Count: 1,073|