Needs x and x Stuff

Chapter fifteen- Needs x and x Stuff

( Y/N's P. O. V )

I paced back and forth. Why did I do that? Why did I go there in the first place? I'm too awkward for this shit! It was currently seven in the morning and I haven't slept in the past sixteen hours. All I wanted to do was read a book. The bookstore! Exiting my little hideout I walk towards the City. Even though it was really freaking early the streets were busy. Taking random turns and looking at the names of each building I passed I finally found it.

" A book store!" I cheer out loud earning some weird looks from background characters.

I enter the little book shop. Huh not so little. Bookcases were everywhere. So many books. This made me really happy. In fact, I was so happy that I just ran through the store amazed by the variety of books I have never heard of before.

"Please don't run around." A woman polity said.

"Sorry." I walk up to the woman. "By any chance do you carry any books about Nen?"

The girl tilts her head in thought or so that's what she wanted me to believe. She was more looking at me with calculating eyes. Looking closer I could see the energy surrounding her. So she's a Nen user, interesting. Kinda annoyed I decided to let my spiritual pressure press against her aura. Her eyes slightly widen before she nodes and tell me where to find such books.

Finding the bookcase I start running my finger against each of the spines of the books. I don't know what I was looking for but Shattered Ra was humming against me, happily. Why are you so happy? I ask my comrade.

'Can't you feel it?' He asks in a teasing voice.

"No?" Then a rush of energy makes its way up my arm. The energy was light blue. "Nen?" Now, this caught my attention. I pull the book out and sit on one of the couches.

Bing

Another customer enters the shop approximately two hours later. My eye needed some rest so I looked up. Only to meet his grey eyes. "Chrollo?" Looking at him I melt. His hair is fluffy, his tattoo is hidden, and he's wearing a black suit with a white shirt under. Yes much better.

'He cleans up nicely.'

Is somebody developing a crush?

'Not even close.'

His eyes slightly widen but he recovers by pulling his lips up in a smile. He takes a seat next to me. "Hello...." he gives me a closed eye smile.

"Right, the names Y/N." I look at his hair having the need to play with it.

"Y/N? Nice to officially meet you." He crosses his right leg over his left and relaxes back against the cushion. "How did you leave as quickly as you did last night?"

"I'll tell you but for a price."

'God, you need to stay away from Hisoka!'

He turns his head in my direction. "Oh?" He smiles again.

"Let me play with your hair, please?"

Plop. Without any hesitance, he moves his body. His legs hung slightly over the couch while his head rested in my lap. "Sure, you basically did yesterday with that stunt of yours." His grey eyes held a glint in them.

I run my fingers through his hair. " I have this ability called Flash Step. In short, it allows me to move faster then the eye can track. For people it makes them look like their teleporting but really their not. I'm one of the few who can. I kinda twisted the ability. It allows me to teleport however far I want to."