Out x of the x Void

Chapter Two- Out x of the x Void

( Third Person's P. O. V )

Underground, where the first phase of the Hunters Exam begins, twelve applicants and a green guy wait for other Hunter applicants to show up. When the lights illuminating the room begin to flicker as a black shadow of a bird is cast in the room. "What's going on?" One applicant wanders feeling a sinister aura enter the room. Suddenly out of nowhere the green guy falls to the ground as someone lands on him.

"Owie." A feminine voice whines getting up from the green blob she had just squashed. " My goodness, clumsy me. Here?" The girl helps Bean up with a small smile. "My apologies. Am I at the Hunter Exam, hm?" The girl asks with a calm atmosphere, while unknown to the strangers she is mentally freaking out.

"Yes, you are, ma'am. Here's your number, please have this on your chest at all times." Bean hands her a card with the number thirteen on it.

"Okie Dokie~" The girl hums and sticks the card to her black tank top and skips away.

( Y/N's P. O. V a few minutes earlier)

Once again I have succumbed to the strange Hollows power. I try opening my eyes but find that I can not.

'It's no use (Y/N). You can't wake up under this kido.' I hear the Hollow's voice echo in my head.

Why not? What are you doing to me? Ra what's going on?

'I am using your body as my vessel. We are going to a dimension, a place you know very well, but in order to do so I need you to relax.'

Use me as a vessel? For what reason? Why me? Where is Ra?

Silence

I let out a sigh, internally, and let my body relax. Man, I have a bad feeling about this.

(Present Time)

I act casual and put the card on my black tank top. I skip away from Bean and make my way to a wall. Looking up I jump up and sit on the pipe along the wall. I let out a yawn and lick my dry lips. That Bumass Void thing made me extra thirsty. And I'm seriously worried about Shattered Ra! I look at the elevator and notice a few people walk into the room. One of the applicants happened to be Tonpa. They take their cards and split up. Tonpa looks around, probably looking for rookies, he makes eye contact with me. He gives me a weird look yet smiles, I wave at the rookie crusher.

"Haven't seen you around before..." He starts and I roll my eyes when I realize where he's going with this random chat.

After what feels like twenty minutes he finally offers me his poisoned juice. I jump down from the pipe and gladly take the juice. "Thanks, Tonpa." I happily tap my juice can against his can and chug the juice all in five seconds and let out a very loud and attractive burp. After that, I jump back on the pipe that I have now claimed as my seat. I pull out a (insert manga) and begin reading. As time goes by and more applicants find Phase One I feel someone's Nen spike as if testing for other Nen Users. I look up acknowledging the Nen user, only to meet Hisoka's mischievous amber eyes. Damn he got pretty eyes. Not wanting to show my spiritual pressure I instead wink at the hot 'Magician' and go back to reading my manga.

A while later I get distracted when I hear a blood-curdling scream. I look up and see the most 'majestic sight', Mr-I-Bump-Into-everybody-and-Don't-Apologize arms turning into fascinating flower petals that begin to float away. I jump off the pipe and skip to the scene. As I crouch next to the guy, whose in pain, I begin to poke his disappearing arms and take pictures. Then I hear Hisoka's famous words.