Catch x them x Eggs

Chapter Five- Catch x them x Eggs

A/N- Some of this is from the 1999 version. I like both so~

( Y/n's P. O. V )

Nope, nope, nope where are those damn pigs!? I don't see any black or pink pigs with big noses. As soon as I thought that a stampede of black pigs came running at me. Wait if their black, does that mean we also have to make Sushi? Nooooo! Why Anime Lord why must you doom me? Jumping into the air I punch the pig in its soft spot. With a saddened sigh I walk back to the exam. When I enter the other applicants were leaving. They gasp when they see the pig I have caught. Walking to a random kitchen area I begin to use a knife to skin the pig. I was at least going to try and give Buhara something edible. Even though I have no clue what to do or how to do this. Now covered in pig blood I began to roast the pig over a fire. 

'You're not wife material that's for sure.'

Ack! My heart! That's mean! Plus who says I want to get married?

Looking around the station I find nothing that can be used as a sauce. Thankfully he isn't picky, or I would be in a real pickle. Walking up to the surprising duo I bow. " Sorry, I don't know what to use as a substitute for the sauce. Please enjoy."  Buhara says "thank you" and eats the pieces in one gulp. "Wow." Buhara gives me a good grade. 

Thud, thud, thud.

The applicants have returned. As they hurried to feed the titan I stand impatient for the next test. Sushi was going to make me fail so why should I try? Maybe Menchi will go easy on me since I brought up how badass Hunters like her are. Then again she's not that type of person, I'm doomed. Banging my head against the counter I whine.  Feeling someone staring at me I look up, dun dun dun it was Hanzo. I wave at the bald Shinobi earning a surprised smile. 

Finally, Buhara has eaten them all, ending the first task. Menchi hits the bong and converse with Buhara about being a "true Gourmet Hunter" and other stuff like how many passed, 71. 

The applicants were feeling as free as a majestic creature before the storm comes. Laughing at them I start to walk out of the area but of course, I am stopped by, "I'm not like Buhara. I won't go easy! I will judge very harshly." DOOMED." The second half of Phase Two. I'm going to order..." NOOO. "Sushi!"

I dramatically fall to the ground once again. " You're so cruel, that's impossible in the forest!" Thankfully no one was paying attention to me. Phew~ I'm done, I'm covered in pig blood, doom is surrounding me, and everyone's going to fail. I'm done with this shit! Time to find a lonesome river and make an attempt to clean me.
of confused applicants, I sneaky sneak my way into the trees. 

After wandering around I find a, not lonesome river. "How the heck did you find this place so fast?" I ask the amber-eyed male. Hisoka turns towards me, his hair drenched, yes this version of Hisoka is way hotter in the water. Hisoka with blue hair, Nah. This Hisoka with fiery red something color hair, yah! Anime Lord I forgive you. Taking my chances I snap a picture of the Majestic Hisoka. Oh god just imagine him from that episode at Greed island. That is how this is just less epic. He got clothes on 🤧.

"Oh? Has the ripened fruit come to have fun~" The mood is ruined by his pedo personality.

"Not this time. And don't call me that. Stop being a pedo, you damn magician!" I walk off further away. Getting a side view I jump into the water. I watch as the pig blood taints the 'pure' water. "Bleh, skinning pigs is nasty." Dipping further into the water I see all types of weird fish that should not be in this type of water. Anime Logic truly is my doom.