4

Tsukki couldn't sleep last night , he kept on thinking about yamaguchi.

How the hell he ended up there , that face... he doesn't know that person anymore.

Tsukki opened his laptop and search for yamaguchi.

He almost has an heart attack when he saw Yamaguchi all over the news.

- A teenager killed his own family.

- A teenager killed one police men.

- An insane teenager was sent to a mental hospital in tokyo.

Tsukki cannot stand reading this horrible news about yamaguchi.

What happened to you...

Tsukki started crying , he knew this is all his fault.

Tsukki went in to a deep depression after leaving yamaguchi behind but he doesn't have a choice.

And thought that being a psychologist will help him up.

His phone alarm rang indicating that it's time for work.

Tsukki didn't even bother to take shower , he was just messed up.

He grabbed yamaguchi's files and went to the hospital.

--

" Dr. Tsukishima  , an early bird , aren't we? " Akaashi greeted him with warm smile.

But he saw yamaguchi's face instead a face where a sinner smile was plastered , he look twice to Akaashi's face.

" Dr. Tsukishima?  Are you alright?  You look frightened " Akaashi walk closer to him.

" sorry , im fine " and he started walking to yamaguchi's room.

He's losing control to himself , his biggest sin.

He once opened the door and he saw yamaguchi in the right corner of the room in crouched position and facing the wall.

His heart was beating like crazy , he thought he might have an heart attack soon.

" so , you have the guts to come back , you fucking bastard " yamaguchi said.

" i am your new doctor so i will come back again and again " Tsukki grabs the chair and sit.

" I'm hopelessly wishing that you can say that back there "

Yamaguchi turn around with big eyes and a sinister smile , blood all over his face.

Tsukki saw a piece of glass against yamaguchi's wrist.

Tsukki instantly grab yamaguchi's arms causing him to stand up from his position.

A smirk was placed on yamaguchi's face.

" Ha Ha HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " he started laughing , it's not even a laugh it's like a devil's growl.

" bullshit! You care about this ass wounded boy? Fuck you tsukki " yamaguchi is insane , he is not as the same person anymore.

" tsukki... " Tsukishima whispered.

" what bastard?  Wishing your death? " yamaguchi lean closer to tsukki's gloomy face.

" im glad you still remembered the nickname you gave to me " tsukki know that this is full bullshit but he's hoping that it will make some progress.

" why would i forget? " yamaguchi's facial expression  changed.

" it's the name that i think i treasure the most and also the name that made me a fucking monster " that sinister smile again.

Tsukki can't breath , he's losing consciousness.

Tsukki grab a syringe out of his pocket.

He shoved the syringe to yamaguchi and it made him fell on the ground , in deep slumber.

Tsukki breath heavily and he placed his palm against his head.

Tsukki is losing his hope that he can change yamaguchi.

No... i need to fix my sin no matter how much it cost.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

☆ ☆ ☆

Hope this story won't be a flop : (