4💫

I apologize for the long wait..my mom just went through surgery and I had to take care of her. It's been rough the past couple days. I promise to try and update as soon as I'm free but this probably small ass chapter is all I got right now..I hope you understand....

~~~~~~~~

Evan gasps as he's thrown onto the bed, Jonathan towering over him as the smaller slightly shrinks at the sight of the dom. "You ok Evy~? You look a little flustered there" Jonathan purrs as Evan pouts, looking away from the elder.

Jonathan wasn't having any of it and turned his head, smashing his lips into Evans as a small yelp was heard. Evan slowly starts to get into it, melting into the kiss as he slowly starts matching the others movements.

Jonathan backs off of Evan and tears the smallers shirt open, earning a groan out of Evan. "Oh shush you kinky bitch, I know you like it" He says and pulls off Evans pants and boxers; leaving Evan nude for only Jonathan to see.

Evan felt a little embarrassed and tried to cover himself. But the tables turned as soon as his hands were tied to the HeadBoard by Jonathan's belt.

Evan struggled to get loose as Jonathan straddles him. "Wh-What are you doing?" Evan asks nervously as Jonathan only chuckles a bit. "What does it look like I'm doin'~? I'm having my fun~" he says and starts pulling off his own clothes.

Evan gulps. Is he gunna rape me?! I don't know if I want to do this....

He doesn't know how to feel at this point, and thoughts were cut off as fingers were lightly pressed against his chin, lifting his head up as he's now staring at Jonathan's electric blue eyes.

"Do you want this?" Jonathan asks. All the lust that was once in Jonathan's ocean eyes were replaced with nervousness and concern. Evan has to do a double take.

Do I want this?
Do I want to loose my virginity to a teacher?
What would my parents think..?
Will it make me a bad person?
Would I be a whore?

Thoughts were running and scattering across Evans brain. Jonathan noticed his stress and lightly pressed his lips onto his again.

Evan kisses back, making his decision. I want to loose everything to him. Jonathan smirks a bit as he feels Evans hand palming him through the now very tight jeans he was wearing.

"You really know how to make a man hard~" Jonathan purrs and pulls off his jeans. Evan, even though he's already seen it before, drools at the sight of his shaft out on display.

Eagerly, Evans mouth consumes the tip of Jonathan's rather large election, slowly bobbing and licking at the drooling head. "Mmmm~..." Evans moans were present now, more than they were when he did it before. Except now he's actually willing to do it.

"Good boy~" Jonathan praises as Evan gets his head shoved all the way down. He doesn't know what's keeping his gagging from bubbling to the surface, but he's not complaining.

Evan finally took the whole erection into his mouth and bobbed his head at a faster and harsher pace. Jonathan's groans were turning Evan on more as he ground himself onto the bed.

Evan was pulled away as Jon pins his legs to the bed below him. Evan feels the precum slightly dripping from his mouth, licking it back up.

Jonathan lifts his hips up and shoved three fingers into Evans mouth, giving the command; 'Suck'. Evan does as he's told and sucks the three fingers deeper into his mouth.

He pulls his fingers out with a 'pop' noise and slowly goes down to Evans entrance, licking over it and shoving all three fingers into him.

"HMMMHG~!!!" Evan groans and arches his back as Jonathan thrusts them at a mild speed. Jonathan scratches around Evans inner walls, trying to find a certain spot. But it wasn't until a cry was heard from the bottom and frantic moving and shouts screaming 'again! Again!'

Jonathan smiles and presses roughly onto his prostate. Evans eyes roll to the back of his head. Jonathan thought he came pre-maturely.

As Jonathan pulls his fingers out, getting a whine out of Evan, he lines up at his entrance. But, before he could've pushed in, the worst could've happened.

...He heard footsteps...