A/N

HEY GUYS! ITS BEEN SO LONG OMG!!

Ik y'all don't really care about these kinds of chapters but just wanted to give y'all an update on my life and tell you how I've been, then at the end I'll give y'all a surprise :)

I am now engaged! I live by myself now, with my two cats, my fiancé and my roommate (whose basically my brother lol)

I have a 10 month old daughter Skylar! (Can't include pics cuz people are creepy). Wish I could, who wouldn't wanna see her adorable little face!?

I am now 6 months away from hitting the big 20 years old!

When I first started I was only 12-13. It's been a LONG ride and I'm so glad for all of you whom has shown so much love and patience with this story!

Now.... Onto the surprise

I will be posting this stories FINAL CHAPTER(s?).

This story has gained so much popularity and I still can't believe the amount of votes and views this book has gotten! Thank y'all so much!

I still watch vanoss, and the group. However I have grown detached from the H2OVanoss fandom much to my dismay.

I finally see that they're just friends. Delirious is now a dad and vanoss is finally moving to become a full time musician! So proud of them both and the rest of the group!

Anyways, even tho I have grown apart from the fandom, due to lots and lots of requests asking for updates, I shall deliver!

Now, my other stories consisting with this fandom I will go back and edit them, try to make them longer and have a bigger plot to them. That way when it ends, everyone will be satisfied (don't worry I'll make sure to make each chapter longer than the last!)

Thank you all for all the love and support. The update will come very shortly

With lots of love
-Nugget-