3💫

It was last period. Poor Evan had to suffer through the boring talks and the loud children. Rolling his eyes, the bell finally rings. Evan immediately stands up and fast walks towards the door.

Finally!

Evan runs to the bus and jumps on, walking down the halls of the bus. He was about to sit in the back, until a small pair of hands with a familiar tall green guy was waving at him. "Come sit by us! Pleeeeeeease!?"

Evan smiles and sits next to the two of them. They might be tricking me..but I want to enjoy it while I still can

They talk about games, girls, and of course Lui brings up the new teacher. "He's sooooo hot! Did you see the way everyone was looking at him? Everyone was drooling!" Lui says exited as all of the three boys begin to giggle.

Evan was blushing a little bit, before speaking. "He's my neighbor.."

Both men gawk at the asian, completely astounded. "What—how—who—....HUH?!" Lui was confused. But luckily, the bus stop before he got to even say anything.

Thank you Jesus!!!

Evan practically runs off the bus and speed walks home. As he opens the door, he realized a familiar man with mesmerizing blue eyes sitting on the kitchen counter. Talking to his father with a big grin on his face.

Evan is puzzled. What is he doing here. Again? Evan tried his best to not get noticed. He zooms past the two. He was about to make it on the first step, that is until his name got called.

"Evan! Come here please!" His father yells as Evan groans but walks to him anyways. "Yes?" He says with slight attitude, looking down as he doesn't want to face either of the men in front of him.

"You've Met Jonathan right?" He asks as Jonathan gives a confused look to Evan. "Yeah. I'm his technology teacher" he exclaims as Evan sinks even further into the abyss of embarrassment. "Oh! That's great! How's he doing so far?" He asks as Jonathan gives a devilish get lusty Stare to evan, basically saying 'I won't say anything until you do me something in return'

Evan nods his head and Jonathan turns to Eric. "He's doing great! Silent, but a very hard working student and he doesn't talk during his lessons" he says as Evan mentally thanks Jonathan for that.

Eric nods and gets up. "I'll leave you two to it. I have to go to work and so does your mom." He says to Evan. I don't like where this is going... Evan thought as Eric shoots a smile to his son.

"So Jonathan is going to be watching you whole we're gone" and right on cue, his mom comes downstairs, dressed in her waiters uniform.

"We'll be back sweety." And she kisses his cheek before linking her arm with Eric's, walking out the door.

As soon as the door closes, Jonathan shoots a devilish smile to the boy. Evan gulps and Jonathan struts closer, leaning into the boys ear.

"Get down on your knees Fong~"

Evan does as he's told, getting his knees onto the hardwood floor. Jonathan strokes Evans face lovingly as Evan is disgusted, yet, oddly, horny.