2💫

Evan starts thinking about death as an annoying beeping sound erupts through his ears. Groaning, he gets out of bed and slams his hand onto the alarm clock.

Putting his feet onto the cold floor and starts walking around the room.

Great school...another day of fucking torture ..

As Evan puts on his appropriate clothing, he begins to walk to the door. But right before he was about to leave, his body just nearly outside, he heard his mother call him.

Rolling his perfect brown eyes, he walks to the scream and stands with a resting bitch face. (Me). "Now then, before you go I want you to promise me that you'll make friends" she says as Evan groans. "I already have—" "don't talk back to your mother boy!" His dad, Eric, screams from the top of the stairs.

Evan slowly feels fear as he tries rushing the conversation. "Yeah yeah! I'll do it but I-I really need to get to my bus! B-bye!" He states and runs as fast as he could.

Oh my fucking god! NO NO NO NOOO!!

Evan runs faster as the bus is already there. Thankfully though, the driver noticed Evan running and opened the doors; waiting for him to get on.

As Evan steps on the stairs, he mutters a quick 'thank you' before taking a seat near the back. Putting on his earbuds and listening to the random playlist that would pop up.

He felt an indent into the seat next to him. Looking up he noticed a male with short brown hair, which was bleached  at the top, glasses, brown eyes and he was wearing yellow Sandals for some reason. Evan mentally cringed but decided not to come out and state his opinion.

Even though his choice of clothing is kinda shitty...

The male turns to Evan. A bright smile was plastered onto his face as he held out his hand for the other to take. "Hi! My names Craig! May I know who you are?" He asks, oddly formal.

What is it with everyone and being formal these days...

But regardless of his choice of words and his choice of clothing, he takes his hand anyways; shaking it firmly. "Evan"

After that, the bus came to a stop and everyone got off. Craig stayed by Evan as he's slowly becoming more and more confused.

Why is he so clingy? Has he ever heard of personal space..?

Evan and Craig walk into the building. Students and teachers were all over the place. Some staff members sent students to the office for brining nerf guns to the school and proclaiming its 'World War Five'. Which would make no sense since we haven't even had a world war 3 yet.

(A/n: I'm not the best at Global History so I apologize if this was incredibly incorrect :/)

Evan walks to his class as soon as the bell rings (getting his schedule of course). While walking, he looks through the pages.

First period- Science: Mr. Fischbach
Second period- Global 10: Mrs, Minx
Third period- Technology: Mr. Dennis
Fourth period- Math: Mr. Fitz
Fifth period- Lunch
Sixth period- English: Mr. Patterson
Seventh period- Study Hall: Mr. Wrecker
Eighth period- Choir: Mrs. Geney
Ninth period- P.E: Mr. Hanbe
Tenth period- Spanish: Mr. Wine