Chapter 36

Christina's P.O.V

"Hey Mo- Really, the news? Again." I asked shaking my head.

"You can learn alot from it,come and watch it." she said patting the seat.

"Actually I just wanted to know where the leftover pizza wa-"

"Christina Cimorelli sit you tail in this seat right now." she ordered. I sighed heavily and sat down.

I mostly just blocked them out, Im not a news person. "Christina, pay attention." my mom said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and tryed to pay attention, but its no use. "Now for another update on Cimorelli."

I snapped my head back to the TV and listened carefully.

"Christina Cimorelli has now joined her sisters in heaven."

"What!?" I yelled. "She died last night due to starvation! So her grave is now placed next to her sisters. Rest in peace Cimorelli sisters. Now back to-"

I quickly turned the TV off and stood up. "IM NOT DEAD!" I screamed.

"Calm down, its fake." my mom said.

"Why would they fake my death? I mean if they faked my death, they could fake anybodys. Like.. Abraham Lincoln or.. Martin Luther king. WAIT! MOM! THEIR NOT DEAD!" I smiled.

"Now thats ridiculous why would Martin and Abraham still be al-"

"NO! NOT THEM! LISA, KATHERINE, LAUREN, DANI AND... AMY!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

My mom just stood there lost for words. "Im gonna go find my sisters!!" I yelled.

"They could be all over the world, if they are alive. And they wouldve came back here if they were."

"THEY MUST BE KIDNAPPED!"

I thought about where they could go. Well.. Ryan's from Europe, Nick is from NewYork and James is from here. Soo...

"Your right. This is no use." I said plopping on the couch.

She sighed and hugged me, when an idea popped into my mind. "THE GRAVEYARD!"

"What?" she asked.

"The graveyard! All of our graves are there.. together! If I go there, I'll see whether or not their dead. And if their not. I AM DETERMINED TO FIND THEM!"

"Uhh Christina. I hope your not thinking of digging out their graves, because thats illegal." my mom explained.

"Way to kill the mood!" I pouted.

"You'll find another way sweetie." she assured me.

"Im still going to that grave yard though. Something doesnt feel right."

---

Im on my way to the graveyard right now. Its far from where I live so Im driving. I pass by many stores and places. I sigh at the sight and keep my eyes on the road.

Once I arrive I pile out the car and to find my sisters graves. I come across Lisa's first.

Her name is engraved by it. I sit down by the stone and pat the dirt. Me being a little kid, I start playing with it. When I come across some paper. It read:

"Lisa Cimorelli, London."

I raised and eyebrow, then went to Amy's. "Amy Cimorelli, Europe."

"Lauren Cimorelli,Europe."

"Dani Cimorelli, Europe."

"Katherine Cimorelli, London."

I picked up all the pieces and got so confused.

I started digging something in Lauren's grave when I came across.. her cellphone.

The same happened with everyones. I have their cellphones! Maybe theres a clue somewhere in here.. We'll find out later. I placed their phones in my purse, and walked away.

I got into my car and the first phone I pulled out was Katherine's. I searched it and found absolutely nothing. None of their phones have anything! I still have these notes though..

"But what do they mean?" I asked myself quietly.

Wait.. I picked up Lauren, Amy and Dani's. Theirs said Europe and Lisa and Katherines said London.

Then that means.. their all WITH somebody. And.. Ryans from.. Europe.

Could Amy, Lauren and Dani be kidnapped there?

But who's from London? If 1/3 of Cimorelli is In Europe.. then that means.. the others are in LONDON!!

"IM SO FREAKING SMART!!" I yelled pumping my fist in the air.

Next Stop..

LONDON.

---

300+ votes! AHHHH! Thanks sooo much (: I love you guyss..

I also post things on my message boards, like small updates and things.

5+ votes for another chapter !