Chapter 16

Dani's P.O.V

There is a gun at my head! One move and Im dead. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"So you guys made up?" he smirked.

Everyone was too scared to answer, we didnt want to upset him.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouted pulling the trigger.

OH MY GOD. IM GONNA DIE.

"Ryan. Please put the gun down." Amy cried.

"Shut the hell up fatty!" he spat at Amy.

Lauren was trying make Lisa wake up. Christina was comforting Amy. And Katherine was sitting by mom.

"What do you want." Christina said through gritted teeth.

"So Dani." he said eyeing me. "Here's whats gonna happen. Im taking you with me."

"No, please!" I begged.

"SHUTUP!" he yelled at me.

"And to make sure your family doesnt call the police, they're coming too!"

Then 4 big bulky guys came and took my sisters away. He said he didnt want my mom. So he ducktaped and tied he to a chair in our basement. At least she's safer than us.

I was thrown in the back of a truck. It was dark I couldnt see anything.

"Ouch, dont touch there! When I get outta here Im gonna kill you. I am soon to be famous! I WILL SUE YOU! Did you put on deodarent this morning! I am really angry. GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! Have a mint!"

"Lauren!" I called.

"Dani? Christina and Amy are in the backseat. While we're in the trunk! Lisa and Katherine are in a different truck!" she explained.

"What does he want! What is he gonna to me!" I cried.

"Dani calm down, he wont do anything as long as we do what he says." she told me.

We hugged and stayed close the rest of the ride.

The trunk opened and we were forcefully pushed into a building tie up.

Lauren was to my right and Christina to my left.

We were all frightened. "So.. Im not going to hurt you. Well... not ALL of you." he said.

DANG.

"Christina, Katherine." Then a guy came and took them into a different room.

The same with Lisa and Amy.

"You gonna hurt them!" I shouted at him.

"No, Im gonna hurt you. And Lauren."

Me and Lauren exchanged wierd glances.

"What did we do?" she asked.

"Well Lauren I heard you were being a bad girl! You ignored me for weeks and Dani.. I know it hurts you to see Lauren beaten." he said as he pulled Lauren in front of me.

"What! No. Leave Lauren alone!"

"Dani, its ok. He has anger issues." Lauren said quietly.

The tall guy handed Ryan a leather belt.

I stiffened up and became sweaty as memories flashed back into my mind.

The belt against my flesh. It hurt so bad!

"Enjoy the show." he smiled.

THEN BAM!

Lauren cried in pain. He did it over and over. "RYAN PLEASE STOP!" I cried.

He didnt listen I closed my eyes tightly this is horror.

When he stopped I looked up at Lauren who was in poor pain. "Lauren, please stay strong."

She didnt say anything. Ryan came back in with knives. "RYAN. NO! DO ME!" I yelled.

Lauren looked up. "Dani, no." she said.

Christina's P.O.V

UGH. I need to get out of here! I sat next to Amy. I wanted to escape! But these two bulky guys wont move.

I need a plan. "Excuse me sir?" I said walking up to him. WAIT. I cant do it alone.

I motioned Lisa and told her the plan. She nodded.

She went in front of one guy and I went in front of the other.

Lisa smiled. Then BOOM. We kicked them in the spot. They didnt fall but bent over. Katherine jumped on his back and Amy on the other.

Me and Lisa punched them, whatever we could do to make them fall.

They wouldnt. They were getting pretty angry. I ran around the room trying to find something. But this room is empty only a vase of flowers.

WAIT.

I grabbed the vase of flowers. The guy was twirling Amy around the room. I hit him with vase and he blacked out.

Now it 4 against 1. "GET HIM!" Lisa said. We all charged. Me and Katherine jumped on back. THEN he fell.

Lisa punched his face and BAM their out. We opened the door to find Lauren on the flor surrounded in.. BLOOD. Dani was crying her eyes out.

"LAUREN!!!" Lisa yelled. She ran over. Ryan grabbed her hair. "What are you doing!" he growled. I tuned them out. I looked at Laurens body. She was still blinking and breathing.

"Lauren.." I said gently.

"Christina?" she asked weakly.

"Yes. Its me." I looked at her stomache. Its cut open. Not again! Its dad all over again!

"Dani, what happened?" I asked.

"He did the same thing Dad did to me!" she cried.

Amy hugged Dani and secretly untied her.

Dani escaped just in time. "WHAT ARE YOU 2 DOING!" he yelled.

I looked at the gun that was on the floor. I quickly ran to it. Ryan jumped for it too.

"MOVE!" I yelled.

I almost got it! YES. Its mine.

I pointed it at Ryan and I shot his legs so he couldnt walk.

Usually you warn them but. Look what he did to my sisters. Dani took his phone out his pocket and called the police and ambulence for Lauren.

"WE DID IT!" we screamed.

Police came in and escorted him into a police car.

"LAUREN'S NOT BREATHING!" Katherine screamed.

----

Lauren's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, to see a doctor staring at me.

"P-please d-dont hurt m-me." I said backing away.

"Lauren, its okay. Im the doctor." he reached for me.

"Dont t- touch me." I said scaredly.

He left the room and came back with my mom and sisters.

Dani cried and hugged me. "No! Dont touch me!" I yelled.

Dani backed away. "Lauren? Are you ok." asked Amy.

"P-please dont touch me." I told them.

Im scared. Of everybody.

"Your safe. Ryans in jail. We wont hurt you." said Katherine.

I broke into tears. Lisa patted my back, then I flinched. She pulled away quickly. I looked up at the doctor.

"Lauren seems to be scarred at the memory. Its gonna take time. Keep her away from people as much as you can." the doctor explained then walked out.

"Lauren. We would never hurt you." my mom said.

"Just- dont touch me."