Chapter 1

Christinas P.O.V

"Lisa! Amy!" I called from the kitchen. "GET DOWN HERE!"

A few minutes later I was awaited by sleeping beauty and grouchy.

"What do want Chris?" asked Lisa barely awake.

"Yea, do you have any idea what time it is?" growled Amy.

Those two sleep all day long. Their like bears migrating. But through every season, year, day, week, you name it.

"Its almost 11 and mom put me in charge, being the oldest of course."

Lisa and Amy mumbled something under their breath and rolled their eyes. They hate when I bring up being the oldest.

"The oldest also gets to ground you so watch it!" I warned giving them a death glare.

"So what do you want?" asked Amy rubbing her eyes.

"I need you 2 to go to the grociery store. We're out of milk again." I said walking out into the living room.

"CHRISTINA!" they both yelled in harmony.

I shooed them away and turned on the TV.

AMYS P.O.V

After "the boss" shooed us away, me and Lisa headed into our seperate rooms to get dressed. When I entered I saw Katherine righting in that book.of hers.

"Hey Ames." she greeted.

"Hey Kath, "mom" is making me and Lis go to the store so Im off to get dressed." I smiled sarcastically and she chuckled.

I got out a pair of jeans and a tank top then put them on. I didnt even bother to comb my hair I just put it in a pony tail and walked out.

"Well you look pretty." laughed Dani as she left her room.

"Haha, your no Cinderella either." I called after her. She just laughed and I followed her downstairs. There I found Lauren and Christina watching TV, Katherine cooking in the kitchen. Dani grabbing an apple and Lisa running looking for her keys.

"Really Ames? Your a Cimorelli. You couldve brushed you teeth and added a tad bit of deodorant. Combed your hair. Ironed your clothes or something." said Lauren.

Lauren always made sure we all looked good, but today I didnt care, so I rolled my eyes instead. Not my day.

"LISA COME ON!" I yelled.

She came downstairs. "I cant find my keys, we have to walk." she sighed.

I yelled in anger. Everyone turned to look at me. I just froze and tryed faking a laugh, then walked out the door.

"Are we there yet." Lisa complained.

"You tell me, I dont even know where we're going. Im just following you." I said putting my hands up in defense. It was scorching hot. We were both really tired. We fell to the floor and stayed there as people looked at us awkwardly. We both got up and continued walking.

When we got there we grabbed some milk and decided to call a cab instead. We got in the car then paid the man as we walked into our house.

"MILK!" I yelled placing it on the counter.

Dani came running in the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" asked Lisa.

"Im 13, I need to run." she replied and ran back into the living room. Me and Lisa laughed as we went our seperate ways.

"Hey Laur, Hey Kath." I greeted as I watched them cook.

"Sup, shorty." said Lauren.

Katherine was busy in work. So I decided not to bother them. Wheres Dani? She is the youngest so she has the most energy.