Chapter 14: Wish Plan

One of the Vampire King's power was time manipulation. As proven in many Dark Fate routes, if Karl doesn't like an outcome, he can keep rewinding time until he gets the correct outcome. It seems that getting a portion of the King's heart, Kazz inherited this power.

"After using this magic, be sure to find me and exchange blood." The vampire king said while still holding Kazz in his arms. "With your current body can't handle this power very well...You might die from over exhaustion. For why I need your blood it's because...I need it for your time memories." Karlheinz finished his sentence with a mysterious smile.

"Oh...*Yawns." Is that so?" Kazz's vampire body was still an 11 year old and that time rewind really made him tired. Before he knew it, he slept on top of the Vampire King. Kazz's feather like eyelashes and cute pink lips could seriously make someone lose their sanity. Karlheinz wanted to turn into an animal, take a bite out of the little fella and make him his, but there's something holding him back. He doesn't want to hurt him, physically and emotionally. He even feels sad just thinking about the little boy crying. He wants to treasure him forever... So this is...love. With a real smile on his lips, he pecked Kazz on the forehead.

"I love you."

***Kazz***

Kazz felt warm all of the sudden: His heart was thumping and his blood was boiling. However, this doesn't make sense since he was currently in a dream. Speaking of dreams...

Blood, I have a question.

【What is your question Host?】

How much of Karlheinz blood do I need to be powerful enough to travel a few hundred years ago?

【It would take about 3 years of bloodsucking...】

Make a side mission for that...

【Alright, is there anything else?】

Show me the Mukami's and the Sakamaki's childhood...I want to look at something.

A T.V like screen appeared inside the dream.

Expecting high-quality presentation, Kazz felt his eyebrows twitch. 'Is the system on low-budget? All of these came from the Anime!'

System, do you want to get a copyright strike?

【...】Blood answered with silence.

Well, nevermind... These videos should make do cuz it's the same world anyway...oh.

Kazz was quiet for a moment. From the start, he really did not take this world seriously, but when he felt his heart was pierced by a bullet... He felt real pain and fear. When he was with the Mukamis he felt happy, even if they are strangers to him. With Karlheinz, he felt real embarrassment, anger and something warm that he can't explain. Those emotions can't be considered fake. He knows that this world is an Anime but with these characters...He just can't think of it like that anymore.

Meeting the characters in person was not the same as meeting them on screen. It's not the same as reading stories about them too. With this thought in mind, Kazz rewatched the anime videos with gripping pain in his heart.

Kou...Azusa...Yuma...Ruki...The Sakamakis...

***Karlheinz***

The pink haired boy that was lying in his arms suddenly started to whimper. 'A nightmare...' He stroked the boy's back and placed him down on his bed to get water. Just about he was to teleport, he felt a tug on his shirt.

"Mhm...I... Save you...all." Kazz said painfully.

***Kazz***

I will save them all!

Kazz declared with fire in his tear-filled eyes.

【Wish Plan Complete!】