Chapter 35: Finally Some Character Growth (Karlheinz Part 7)

Note: From here on, the Author will use foul language~

After seeing Azusa's smile, Kazz body froze. The sudden realization that he now controls the little boy's happiness made him stop. Such a huge responsibility, he can't proceed halfheartedly. Feeling these emotions, Kazz remembered the time he promised to save everyone. Recalling his promise, Kazz secretly scolded himself: Saying something, in contrast, to actually doing it feels entirely different! Kazz, you've been doing things half-ass!

Seeing his little brother in a daze, Azusa couldn't help pinching the little guy's plump cheeks.

"Ow!" The slight pain brought Kazz back to reality. Rubbing his reddened cheeks, Kazz looked up at Azusa in a new light.

Azusa is not an Otome-Ikemen-bishounen-sadistic- masochistic-kawaii-husbando-vampire, he is just a child.

A child. Kazz's eyes are now completely open. Kazz realized that he's been looking at everyone based on their Wikipedia Profile! You asshole! Kazz wanted to slap himself! He should have looked at them for who they are!

Azusa is just a child who suffered abuse. The same thing applies to the Mukamis, the Sakamakis, and the Tsukinamis. Like any other child, they all need tender care, and most importantly - love.

However, love is not Kazz's specialty. He always keeps his heart close, but maybe for them... Kazz could let them in?

With this thought, Kazz unleashed all of his emotions tucked deep inside his heart. He allowed them to run freely without any constraint. By exposing his weakness - his emotions, Kazz is allowing himself to get hurt.

Feeling weak, Kazz felt a sudden need for a hug. Without warning, Kazz buried himself in Azusa's embrace. Vampire bodies are cold, but the sense of being held was enough for Kazz.

On the other hand, Azusa was caught by surprise. When Kazz rushed into his arms, his body instinctively moved so the knife wouldn't hurt the little guy's body. Currently, there are many things Azusa doesn't understand. The reason why he's being hugged. The reason why he was afraid to hurt his little brother. His brother is sad, right? Shouldn't pain make him happier? Most importantly, the strange warm feeling inside his chest. What is it? 

Author's Note:

Sigh~~_:('ཀ'」∠):_

When you realize that the author wrote 34+ chapters and it's going nowhere... 

Probably because the author was doing it half-ass

OK! The author is going to get serious now (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

P.S The author cried writing this chapter... (;*△*;)

Thanks for reading~!