(chapter 8) The Confession

Here is chapter 8 enjoy!~

------------------------

(Hiccups POV)

There have been a few days since i have been on this new island and of course,being with (Y/n). I can't deny it. I really love her and I really want to tell her. But.. how? I'm sure she wont feel that way.. or maybe she would! I guess I could say something or do something before its too late.

"Hey hiccup!" (Y/n) said with excitement. She's always like this since she has gotten some trust in me. That's something I love about her. She's always there to cheer you up and by your side when you will need her. "Hey dragon girl!" Yeah thats one of the nick names I have gotten for her,since..... you know.. she's obsessed with dragons..just like me heh. Sorry but I cant just help it! I always get that feeling when I'm around her for these days and its like my stomach is full with butterflies!

She giggled and walked over to me ruffling my hair. Of course my face heated up from only her gestures.. "what you want to do today?" She said with a smile on her face. "I don't really know" i said back.

I really wanted to just stay here and hold her in my arms.. but.. she would call me a weirdo or something if I would ever say that out loud.. who knows.. or she will just get scared since she doesn't know me that good. Ah screw it! At least I can show her some 'hints' and she would find out. Or at least I hope so. "Ah I know! Can we stay here and just talk?" She said still smiling cutely at me. Gods she's just perfect! "Sure that sounds good." I said once again back. Then I picked her up and spun her around gently smiling.

She kept giggling and laughing like a little kid as I was still spinning her and when I stopped I just hugged her softly and blushed a bit. She then hugged me back and rested her head on my shoulder and as I saw she was blushing too just like me. She's really cute when she's blushing.. just adorable!

Then I heard her saying something really quitely. "It's so comfy.. that I could stay here with you forever with all this" I looked down and puts my head on top of hers whyspering. "Oh,is that so?"

She just hummed in response and I hugged her closer to me smiling like an idiot.

(Time skip)

After a while staying like this she began drifting off into sleep. So I got the opportunity to say it. "Hey... (Y/n)?" I said softly. "Yeah?..." She asked as she was almost asleep.

"I....I think I love you" I said again shyly. "Hiccup....I....I...." She was in slight shock. Man...I guess I shouldn't have done that...

"Hiccup..I love you too" she said blushing. Whaaaaaat?! Oh my Thor that's so great! I looked at her with widen eyes as I managed just to chock out a few words. "R..really? You love me?"
"Y..yes" she said back.

Then I leaned in and kissed her softly. Gods the day was perfect,the best part was that I finally made her mine.

-

Heyy Everyone! Sorry for the late update.. im a bit out of ideas... If someone has to suggest something please write them down on the comments thank you!

TheGloryOfinsanity out! XD