(Chapter 2) The Mystical Forest

Hey my readers! Here you go with the second chapter of the story. Enjoy :)

-------------------------------

We finally arrived at the Mystical Forest but guess what,It was night time right now! So we had to be really carefull,in case a deadly creature would be hiding in the shadows waiting the right time to strike and hurt me and (F/n).

"Woah I never thought that the Mystical Forest will look so scary at night time!" (F/n) said while looking around and keeping her guard up. "Dont worry (F/n), these creatures wont hurt us and if they do! I will show them what happens when someone mess up with us. There." I gave her my sword that i had taken with me and shoved her behind me while walking deeper into the heart of the forest.

------------------Time skip!-------------------

We finally have gotten to the center of Mystical Forest and man,its quite the view! (Picture above! 😉) It had a lot of tall trees and grass everywhere and at this time the fireflies had come to join us as they were dancing on the wind's rythum. It was honestly one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. "Oh my Thor! This is one of the best places we have ever been (Y/n)!" Said (F/n) with a hint of excitement in her voice and also reading my thoughts.

"You are right! But lets camp here for the nightfall,then we can explore a bit more before continuing again in the morning" I explained while taking our weapons,food and water supplies to a close spot for us in case something happens while we have little time to act. (F/n) then agreed by saying "ok (Y/n) sounds like a plan!" And off we went to prepare our makeshift houses.

------time skip (cuz why not?)-------

"Ok now that we finished,lets go exploring" I said while packing my trusting dagger with me,you never know where it will come in handy! "Sure thing (Y/n)! Lets get going." (F/n) said and we went to see what awaits into the depts of the Mystical Forest.

-

Hi my dearies!! You can comment if you liked this chapter.Im really sorry if its a little short though i will try to make the others ones longer.

See you all on my 3rd chapter!