~ 9 ~

the next morning I woke up to an empty bed. roman had left for work around 5 that morning. I examined the ring on my hand and smiled.. how did I get so lucky? I stretched my arms and stood up hearing my kids laughter down stairs. I smiled and slid on romans boxers and his shirt.

"again daddy!! again!!" I looked at roman confused. he had work today. "I canceled today to be with y'all." I nodded my head and picked Tyler up sitting in his spot and putting him in my lap.

"and we need to talk. peter is on his way.." I nodded and laid my head on tylers shoulder. "mommy." I rolled my eyes and kissed his head giving him his seat back. I then placed a kiss on leethas check and then nadias head. I walked over to roman and stood on my tippy toes kissing his lips. "EWW MOMMY!!" I giggled and walled into the living room seeing Ben laid out on the sofa. his scent hit me bad.. I quickly pinched my nose and threw something at him. "Benjamin!" he fell off the couch and looked at me with wide eyes.. "I was sleeping!?" I heard Tyler jump down from the table and run to Ben. He crawled in his arms.. "sorry.. but you smell.. really bad.." Ben chuckled and hugged Tyler. "Last night.. I chased her into a new land. She lost me there. Got attacked and yea.. explains the smell.." he slid his thumb across his neck.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen. "My.. mom is coming over.." I nodded my head his he grabbed my hand and laid small kisses on it. "Goodmorning baby." I smiled at him as he kissed my lies gently. I pulled back and looked at Nadia. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling. I followed them to see a small red circle forming.. "roman.." he followed my gaze and took off up the stairs. I heard a door slam closed.. footsteps sounded throughout the room. Ben took off running as glass shattered everywhere. I slid the kids behind me and waited... suddenly I heard the door open.. I couldn't make out the footsteps.. but my heart stopped when I heard her small petty voice..

"Nadilene.. come on.. let's pllllay.." Miranda.. I grabbed the kids and put them in the broom closet. "Tyler. Protect your sisters. Do not open the door unless its me or daddy? OK baby?" He nodded his little head and held Nadia tight.. "mommy loves you." I kissed them and closed the door. I returned into the kitchen.

"There you are." Blood had covered her white blouse. I couldn't tell whose it was. A mixture of roman and bens scent was everywhere.. "what do you want." She stopped walking and placed her hand on the marble island. She smirked and leaned forward. "I want you."

My heart beat sped up. "W-why?" She began walking to the sink turning the cold water on. She washed her hands clean. "Because your valuable to us. Your the last apex.." she looked at me and smiled. "Please.. I will go willingly just leave my kids and roman out of it.."

She began to walk to me. She slid her hand down my check and began chuckling. "That's what I like to hear." He hand came down across my left check.. and then.. it went black..