14~

To say i was scared was an understatement. I was shaking, crying, panting. "just breath nadeline." Roman said while i squeezed his hand. "just one more push nadeline." I screamed one last time before a heard another set of baby screams.

My head started to hurt as the room was spinning. "ro...roman.." My eyes felt heavier. "Mr. Godfrey shes losing to much blood."

~~~~ a day earlier.

I looked at my giant belly in the mirror. Roman stood behind me watching me. "your about to pop." I turned around and stuck my toung out at him. "You ready?" I asked him while throwing a shirt over myself. "yeah. And bens ok with watching them?" Roman asked throwing clothes in a bag. "yes and peter will be here when he gets off work." Roman nodded and stood up placing his fingers on his chin. "are you sure we should do this?" He asked while directing his attention to me. "its the only way." He nodded and zipped his bag up. His mom had got back with us and agreed to take the baby. I sighed and put my hand on my stomach. "it will be alright baby." Roman put his bag on the bed and walked over to me. "she wouldnt let anything happen to him. I promise." Roman placed a kiss on my forehead and grabbed the bag while walking out of the room. Ben sat on the couch with leetha. I leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Mommy will be back soon ok baby?" She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ok mommy. I love you." I smiled and kissed bens head to. "Yall be good." I said eyeing them as me and roman walked out the door.

~~~

We walked through the sliding doors to the hospital. This place holds to many memories. Roman gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "You ok baby?" He said while looking down at me. "Just nervous." He nodded and tilted his head up looking around. We walked inside the elevator and roman pushed the top level button, his office. We road in silent as the cheesy elevator music played softly. Finally the elevator dinged and the doors opened. There standing looking out the window was olivia dressed in a long black dress. She turned towards us and smiled. "Roman. Nadeline." I smilled at her and sat on the couch that was close to the windows. "Sorry. This baby is wearing me out." I felt the couch dip and romans hand fell on my knee. "Mother. Would you mind sitting? Theres a few things i wanna go over before we sign the papers." She nodded and slowly began walking towards us. Roman pulled a stack of papers out and laid them on the table in front of us. Olivia sat down slowly not taking her eyes off us. "We want to see the baby when ever." She nodded and smiled. "Of course. Anything else?" I sat up. "Please protect him with your life. This is a rare and special baby were talking about." She nodded once again waiting for us to finish. "Once born you and him will be moved away from town close to us." Olvia stood up and walked back to the window. "Is that it?" I stood up and walked beside her. "Mother to mother. Evil or not this is still half of me. You have to promise me you wont let anyone take him." She turned her head and looked at me. She reached down by my side and grabbed my hand. "I promise nothing or no one will harm this child. On my life." I smiled and looked back at roman. "Thanks mother."

~~~~~

I laid in the hospital bed looking out of the window over the town. I felt the baby move around and start kicking me. I grinned and put my hand on my stomach. "Soon." Suddenly the kicks became harder. I sat up and groaned. Roman came running to my side. Suddenly a pool a blood began surrounding me. "Ill get the doctor." I looked down worried that i might be losing him. The doctor came rushing in along with 4 other nurses. They tilted my bed back and put my legs up. Roman grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Youll be ok nads." The doctor looked up at me. "Ok nadeline you need to start pushing now ok?" I nooded my head and took a deep breath.

To say i was scared was an understatement. I was shaking, crying, panting. "just breath nadeline." Roman said while i squeezed his hand. "just one more push nadeline." I screamed one last time before a heard another set of baby screams.

My head started to hurt as the room was spinning. "ro...roman.." My eyes felt heavier. "Mr. Godfrey shes losing to much blood." I closed my eyes and the pain was no longer there.