13~

I sat across olivia tapoing my fingers on the desk thinking of what to say. Sat sat there smiling, judging, plotting. "out with it deary. Weve not got all day." I sighed and looked at roman. I sat up and grabbed his hands. "as you know ive been... Gone." She closed her eyes and nodded. "weve not yet felt the pain it really put on you." I nodded. "anyways. Im pregnant. Will you take him?" She coughed a bit. "a mutt? You want me to have a mutt?" Roman cleared his throat.

"she did not ask for this. You are the only one we would trust with this child." She straightened her hair and grunted. "ill need time." She stood up and turned around. "will stay in touch." She held her hand up at waved at us. I stood there with romans arms around me. "if all else fails we'll call harry." I nodded in agreement. We began walking out of the room when i felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I stopped for a second and looked around. "you ok love?" Roman said while grabbing my arm. "yeah.. Got up to fast.. " roman chuckled. "Take it slow. Youve only been back 2 days." I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

~~

The nights felt longer now. I never got any sleep cause im afraid he'll come back. Most nights i just sit in leetha, nadias, and tylers room watching them peacefully sleep. My babies looked 8 years old now. Poor baby nadia had only aged 4 months while i was away. She was allready begining to put sentences together. Leetha and tyler. Genuis right there. These kids know just about everything. I felt a pair of hands on my shouldlers. I finich foward and lturned around. "fuck. Im sorry babe." Roman stood there with his hands up. "you need sleep baby. Here. Ill watch the kids. You go sleep for a bit. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time.

'3:36'

i nodded and walked towards roman. "i love you." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "i love you."

Roman's POV

She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. "i love you." She said while pulling me closer. I kissed the top if her head and smiled. "i love you." She let lose of me and walked out the door. I heard her walked across the hall and open the door then climbing into our bed. I looked back to the kids and smiled.

my babies were growing so fast. It was hard to believe that theyd only been 4 months old not 8. I yawned and tilted my head back.

...

"you cant let roman know peter...." I heard a thud then a giggle. "oh peter..." I heard those moans and new them all to well... Peter and nadeline were fucking.. I swung the door open and saw nadelines body laid across a bed.. Her legs were tied down to the mattress, she wore nothing but an old raggy white dress, blood statined the inside of her legs..

"nadeline..."

My eyes snapped open and i sat up. I looked to my side and saw nadeline sleeping soundlessly. I smiled and moved some hair behind her ear. She wiggled a bit then smiled. I slowly got up and walked out the door tip toeing to the kids room. Leetha sat at her desk reading a book. Tyler was laid in his bed with a pair of head phones in. I walked over to leetha and kissed her head. "good morning daddy. Is mommy awake?" She smiled up at me and looked at tyler. He now was sat up in looking at me. "weve got to let her rest for a bit. Mommys really tired." Leetha nodded and looked back down at her book. "shes gonna be alright though right? Mom?" Tyler fiddled with his thumbs.

"your mom is fine. She just needs a bit of rest before she gets back to making us pancakes." He nodded and shoved his ear ohones back in his ears. I walked out the door and back down the hall. I heard nadia giggling from into her room. I walked in and grabbed her. "lets go make breakfest for mommy." She giggled and grabbed my face. I walked down stairs and saw ben walking out of what used to be mine and nads room. "she up yet?" I shock my head. "i was just about to get started on nreakfest wanna join?" He nodded and followed me into the kitchen.