9~

It was now 3 am and I couldn't sleep, the doctors wanted me to stay one more night for observations, they ended up having to do an emergency c-section, seeing how I was passed out through the whole thing. Tyler was latched on to my right boob as letha was on the left, the noise from the t.v filled the room keeping me awake and alert. Roman would flinch every once in a while then go back to smiling, sometimes I wish I could see what he was thinking. 

his eyes fluttered open and met my gaze, a smile stuck on his face. "how are you feeling?" he asked straightening himself. I chuckled, failing at disturbing the kids. "I have 2 mouths latched on my boobs. you tell me." he chuckled and looked down at them, "well Peter and Miranda went out so maybe after momma puts them down how bout daddy get some." he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. I giggled as he stood up and walked out of the room.

~~~

"Roman, what if they wake up." he shoved his head into my neck and started kissing me. "we would hear." I moaned as he reached my sweet spot dragging his teeth across my skin. his hands traveled down my body as sparks erupted through my body. I felt him press himself between my legs which caused me to moan out loud. 

suddenly I heard something hit the floor busting. roman jumped back looking at the door. "stay right here." he warned before taking out the door, a few moments later destiny came running through the door grabbing my hand. "whats going on?" she rushed me up the stairs to Nadia's room, i entered seeing Miranda holding Tyler placing him in the crib next to Nadia and Letha. 

"what the fuck is going on?" I asked looking at them confused. "it's a long story, right now someones trying to kill Nadia." I turned around running to the crib picking Nadia up, "it's ok." I heard some fighting going on outside the door as a loud thud came out of nowhere, I felt glass hit the back of my neck, turning around I saw a man dressed in all black making his way towards us.

the door busted open and in came another man dressed in black, except he was wearing a white mask. destiny jumped on the guy pushing him outside the door, the man with no mask on walked around the crib, "that child, give it to me." Miranda launched forward knocking him back some, he grabbed her and slung her against a wall. I gently sat Nadia down and lunged towards his throat. he grabbed the back of my hair and slung me against the changing table causing me to break it. 

miranda stood up holding a globe in her hands, she hit the back of his head. he turned around punching her in the face. after she fell I saw the blood trickle out. he walked straight past me and picked Nadia up. "no." her eyes lit up, a few moments later he began shaking as i made my way up grabbing Nadia from him, he fell to the floor blood beginning to form around him. roman knocked the door down running inside.

destiny came in next aiding my side. I put Nadia in Romans arms as I kissed him. "are you ok?" I asked looking into his eyes. he simply nodded, I heard a growl come from the door, Peter, in wolf form. "oh no." destiny said, Roman slid Nadia back in my arms as she eyed him carefully. roman inches forward, "Peter. it's me." Roman held his hand out as Peter growled at him. "its Roman buddy," roman leaped forward as he grasped Peter's wolf mouth in his hands.

I knew exactly what he was doing, he was trying to get peter out. a smile planted on my face, he knew. romans hand disappeared into Peters' mouth, seconds he began tugging up. peters wolf whimpered under Romans touch. "come on, I gotcha." Romans' hand came into view as a long arm came back up, seconds later Peter was laying in front of us." welcome back." I said walking over to peters shaking body placing my hand on his head. 

~~~~~~

"we have to clean the blood up, come on." Miranda stood looking around at the blood soaked house. I shrugged my shoulders pouring the last bit of Clorox on the floor, "mental note, keep Clorox stocked when Roman and Peter share dreams." destiny chuckled at me, "does this look like the time to joke?" my head snapped up at Miranda, "excuse me for trying to lift the spirits" I quickly looked at roman who was already staring at me, his green eyes instantly calming me. he smirked at me as he diverted his attention back to Peter.

"I'm gonna go to the store, check on babies." I said pointing to destiny, "yes, momma." she chuckled as I rose to my feet and walked over to Roman, he was now dragging dead bodies out of the house. "I gotta go pick some bleach up. watch the kids?" he nodded and threw a dead body in the back of a white van. "don't be too long." he bent down and pulled me into his chest placing a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

I nodded and hopped in my car, starting it up and heading down the road.

~~~

I climbed back into my car after I finished loading the bleach up, I decided to get 10 bottles, just in case. the cashier wouldn't stop looking at me funny. "I have twins and a toddler. you have nooo idea." the looks after I said that made his face look even greater. I pulled back into the house and brought the car to a stop. I walked in being greeted by destiny. "great." she grabbed half them from me, I walked further in seeing Miranda passed out on the couch.

"I had to, she was getting rather annoying." she chuckled and turned around walking off into the kitchen. I followed after sitting the rest of the bleach on the table, "where's roman and Peter?" I looked around not hearing anyone else's heart beat. "they said something about the white tower? I'm not sure." I nodded grabbing the bottle of bleach and dumping in on the floor. 

~~~~~~

Around 3 that morning I heard Roman stumbling in and hitting the bed. He laid still for a moment before sitting up and stripping his shirt off and tossing his pants to the side. he climbed under the blankets and threw an arm around my side. "are you awake?" he asked signing and bringing me closer. "how could I sleep after what happened?" his lips began kissing the back on my neck and drifting down my spine. 

"Roman." his teeth grazed over my skin as his hands began tracing my sides. he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to where I was on my back now, he leaned up crashing his lips onto mine. his hands sending me chills all down my body, I shivered as his breath hit my neck. the next thing I knew my shirt was over my head being tossed towards the door. he yanked my panties down and began trailing kisses all down my chest and to my stomach.

~~~