Chapter 11

A/N: Yes, yes. I know I promised a chapter yesterday however, I have a good excuse so please don't hate me: I had a rounders tournament last night and I didn't even know it which mean that when I got home in basically slept for the rest of the night/afternoon. So again, I am super sorry. However, I hope you all enjoy the chapter! :)
Oh! And please check out my story 'Hiding From My Mate' !!! It would be awesome if you did! :D
Kane's Pov

"Wait, hang on. So what you're saying is this: Years ago, you and your family were human, which means you aren't an original vampire coz you were turned, and then some crazy ass vampire comes into the picture and murders your family. Okay, I got that bit down. But I still don't understand how you got turned." I looked at her, confused. It was impossible for humans to survive a vampire attack. It just wasn't heard of.

She looked at me and bit her lip nervously. "Uh, you see. IforgottomentionthatI'mpartofthisprophecythatstatesthatiwasborntokillanoriginalvampire."

I gaped at her. "Whoa. Slow down! How am I meant to understand you if you just say it all in one breath. All I got was 'prophecy' and 'original vampire'. And usually, put those two together and it spells trouble with a very huge capital 'T'."

She blinked at me and then took a deep breath, "I said, I'm part of a prophecy that states:

On the 13th day of the first month, a human baby girl will be born. Her future will be full of monsters and grief.

She will lose the ones she loves, however, she will also find someone new to love; a male that knows everything to do with the mind.

Together, they will defeat the original, both successful in their revenge.

They will be known as 'The Blood Saviours'.

"Uh, okay. Right. Yeah. How did you come across this prophecy again?" I inquired, trying to get over my shock.

She smiled sadly and I noticed that there were tears in her eyes. Ah shit. I've made her cry. Shitty shit shit.

I rushed over to where she was sitting on the bed and hugged her to me, trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Ismae. I didn't mean to make you cry. It's fine if you don't wan-"

She cut me off by saying, "No no. It's not your fault. I'm being weak. And I want to tell you."

I was going to contradict her on the fact that she was most definitely not weak (She is one of the strongest girls I know!) but she carried on with, "It was my f-fifth b-birthday and m-my parents took me t-to a c-carnival." She stopped and sniffed and I nodded my head, encouraging her to go on.

She buried her head in my chest and continued in a stronger voice, "We passed a fortune teller's tent and this old woman grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into her tent. I was scared so I called for my mummy. Both my parents came running but stopped as they saw the woman. Fear was on their faces and in their eyes. That much was clear to my five year old brain.

The woman stared at them, and stated in a very creepy voice, "I warned you. I warned both of you that your child would do great things. I warned you not to have children. But no one ever listens to a crazy old lady. No. No one ever does. And they always come to regret it." She then held my hand and traced my palm, closing her eyes before opening them suddenly.

She stated, "On the 13th day of the first month, a human baby girl will be born. Her future will be full of monsters and grief.

She will lose the ones she loves, however, she will also find someone new to love; a male that knows everything to do with the mind.

Together, they will defeat the original, both successful in their revenge.

They will be known as 'The Blood Saviours'. " She then proceeded to caress my hand and say sorrowfully, "I am sorry, child. But you & your family must run until the time comes for your parents to leave you. You will do great things."

I was so terrified that I ran out of the tent with my parents following me. At that time I didn't understand half of what the old lady had said, but I did understand that something bad was going to happen. From then on, my parents treated me like a fragile child and avoided answering my questions. We travelled from country to country, place to place, and as I got older I realised that I was the reason for their terror. I've never forgiven myself.." She whispered, her voice betraying her, telling me of her hidden anguish and grief.

I rocked her back and forth, whispering soothing words into her ear.

I suddenly realised something and stated firmly, "You aren't going."

She looked up at me, a puzzled look on her beautiful face. "What are you talking about?"

"You said that the prophecy says, 'Together they will defeat the original..' which means you're going against a very powerful dangerous vampire. You aren't going."

She shot off my lap as if she'd been burned. "I am going! And there's nothing you can do to stop me. Besides, I won't be on my own. The guy will be with me." She glared at me.

I grit my teeth at how stubborn she is, "You are most definitely not going. Not now, especially when you'll be with another man." I spat out the word with disgust. I didn't want her spending quality time with another male. The only time she would be spending with a guy was with me. I tried to read her thoughts, wanting to know why she was being so defiant but was stopped short when I hit a barrier again.

I ran a hand through my hair; annoyed, tired and frustrated.

"Why can't I read your mind?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can usually read anyone's mind but with you I always hit a dead end."

"You can read minds?!" She gaped at me, astonished.

"Uh yeah. Every vampire has a special power/ability. What's yours?"

"I DON'T HAVE A FREAKING POWER!?" She exploded.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong? And how can you not have a power? Every vamp has one." I stated softly, trying to calm her down.

"How on earth am I going to defeat the original if I don't have any powers?"

"I already told you, you aren't going."

Suddenly, a smile spread across her face and she grinned, "I don't have a power. But what if the guy I'm going to be with does have one?"

I was about to repeat, yet again, that she wasn't going but she started pacing up and down, ignoring me.

She was muttering incoherent stuff and I cleared my throat awkwardly.

She looked up at me and her eyes shone brightly, as if she had just discovered something wonderful.

"I am going to find this guy. And you," She grabbed my hand and marched out the room, "Are going to help me."

Ah shit. What the hell have I got myself into?

-------

A/N: Long chapter, no? Haha, so who do you guys think Ismae's mystery man is?

I've given you guys enough clues!

And as always, I would absolutely love it if you people would give me feedback and vote! PLEASE? :D