Chapter 6

A/N: Picture is of Colton (Alex Pettyfer) :D

------------------------

Ismae's Pov

I smirked as yet another drunk guy crashed into the barstool next to me, and I teased, " Y'know, you might wanna lay off the drink for a few days. Might help with the headaches." The guy glanced up and grinned, saying, " I'll stay sober for you, darling. Just for the night." Ewww. I wrinkled my nose. He is kinda cute but I don't dance or mix with drunk guys. It only leads to trouble. Shaking my head, I headed towards the dance floor. Time to let off some steam.

Kane's Pov

Reluctantly, I entered the club while Colton strode towards the bar, winking at every girl he passed. I sighed and started to follow him (getting creeped out and trying to avoid the women giving me sultry looks) when I saw a flash of familiar wavy brown hair and tanned skin. I turned around and my eyes widened as I spotted Ismae dancing with some guy who had no shirt on. No way. No. I snarled posessively as shirtless dude started grinding on her. No one is allowed to touch my girl. Wait what? Right, i'm just gonna ignore that last thought. I was about to turn around and head back to Colton but I couldn't help it when the asshole started to whisper in Ismae's ear. That's it. I'm going over there.

I tapped the guy on the back and stated, "You need to move aside as I'd like to dance with the lady now." Shirtless guy looked me up and down before scoffing, "Uh no dude. Find yourself some other woman. This one's mine." His last sentence made me snap. I let my eyes turn black as my vampiric side started to come out. His eyes widened as his face turned ghostly pale. He hurriedly backed away, holding his hands up as if to say: 'Ok, calm down. She's all yours.' I grinned and turned around, glancing at Ismae to find her still dancing, swaying her arms to the music, oblivious to what just occurred. I think that she's had enough drinks for tonight.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the exit while she tried to release my grip by struggling. However, the alcohol must have taken it's toll as she soon fell into my arms, unconscious. I texted Colton, telling him about my current situation. His reply made me laugh: 'Cool dude. Just don't be within a 5 metre radius of her when she wakes up as a hungover vampirezilla.' I used my vamp speed to get us to my house in five minutes. I quickly ran up to my bedroom and lay her down on the bed gently. Smiling, I wiped some hair off of her face as I whispered, "I don't know what you've done to me Ismae Rienne, but I sure as hell know that whatever it is, it's making me fall for you."

---------------------------------------------
Hey hey hey!! How are you guys?? Anyways, I'm soo excited for the next chapter! I've got it all written up for you guys! Puhleease vote and comment! I'd love it if you would. :D You don't have to but well, yeah. xD