the beginning of a crappy story :)

kate's pov

''mom and dad, this is what i want to do with my life! i have ALWAYS wanted to become an actor and not some freaking doctor!" i screamed at my parents.

"you are not becoming a actor kate. you are delusional! you are not going to waste precious your life on something that will never happen!" my dad yelled.

"we need to take you to a therapist." my mom said with a serious look on her face.

"nah, i'm good. i WILL become a famous actor. i WILL get famous. and i WILL NOT give my money to you guys." i clapped back.

"if you're so sure you will become a famous actor, give me a name of a a-list actor that wasn't born in hollywood or born into a rich family."

"josh hutcherson" i blushed as i smiled at the thought of him. i have the biggest crush joshie poo.

"that's it. we're taking you to a therapist immediately." my dad said.

"never!" i screamed. i ran upstairs to my bedroom so i could get away from my insane parents.

when i ran into my room, i was greeted with my josh hutcherson merch. pillows, posters, rugs, a josh teddy bear, ect. you name it, i have it. i slammed the door shut and plopped on my bed.

my parents are such idiots, i thought. maybe i should run away to Hollywood. but how would i get there?

oh, i just remembered! in my dad's shed he has a small boat. i can use that boat to sail to hollywood from hawaii!

i proceeded to lay down on my bed, and for almost 3 hours, thought up a plan. when i figured out the final details, it was 3:00 am.

damn, i spent a long time thinking of a plan, i  thought.

the smartest thing to do would be to pack a suitcase. so, i did that. 

i put on my purple dress i got last year for my 17th birthday. in about 2 weeks, i'll be 18!

i picked up my suitcase and carefully tiptoed downstairs trying not to wake anyone, and opened the door.

when the door was opened, a cool breeze hit my face. i walked over to my dad's shed and hauled the boat over to the water. lucky, i live near the beach, so it was not a far trip to the ocean. when the boat was completely in the water, i jumped in and started paddle my way to l.a.

josh hutcherson's pov

i got dressed in my $10,000 gucci shirt, $800 Louis Vuitton jeans and my $5,000 Gucci shoes. when i was ready, i stepped outside to be greeted with my $100,000 limo. my assistant scheduled a party for my co-star jennifer laurence on a cruise ship, so i had to go. it took 2 hours to drive there, but i finally made it. once the limo stopped, my limo driver opened the door for me and i stepped outside. i walked onto the ramp and went inside the ship. it was huge, but not as huge as my $1.25M dollar mansion. suddenly, jennifer was right in my face.

"hey josh! long time no see. i'm so glad you could make it! how have you been lately?" jennifer asked.

"hey jenny! i'm good. what about you?" i asked as the intercom went on stating the boat was about to move.

"i'm great! well, now that you're here with me." she winked as she started twirling her hair and giggling.

"oh, i forgot to tell you, but happy birthday!" I said as i slowly backed away from her. i have a amazing girlfriend and i wouldn't want jenny to mess that up.

"oh thanks! how have you been lately?" she asked, again.

"good.." i reluctantly said.

i'm getting MAJOR déjà vu, i thought.

"that's good. well, i've been horrible! i got dumped twice in a row and right now i'm out looking for the right guy." she said.

damn bitch i didn't wanna hear your sob story, i thought.

i wondering why jenny was telling me this. she knew we were friends and that's it. maybe she's had a little to much to drink. before i zoned out completely, jenny, tapped me on my shoulder and said ,"wow it's cold! do you mind if i borrow your jacket?" i didn't even have a jacket on me, so i knew she was drunk.

"um, sorry but i don't have a jacket." i said.

"oh well, it's fine." she said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

i knew this was going to get out of hand sooner or later, so i had to put a end to this.

"hey jenny, i don't mean to be rude but i just need some air." i said and ran before she could reply. i ran up to the deck and closed my eyes. it was so windy and loud i couldn't collect my thoughts. i was about to leave but i was greeted to the sight of a ginormous wave approaching me. i was in such shock i was paralyzed. next thing next, i was in the ocean, gasping for air.

kate's pov

i've been on this boat for about 16 hours and i'm already losing hope.

maybe it's not worth it, i though.

"no", i said to myself, "i'm already this far, so what's the point of quitting right now?"

a few minutes after my pep talk, it started to pour down rain and the wind started to get fiercer. i stared to have a panic attack. suddenly, a wave came crashing down on top of me and i let out a bloodcurdling scream before my dad's boat flipped over. 

josh hutcherson's pov  

i heard the loudest scream i have ever heard in my life. i knew whoever they were i had to save them. i swam as fast as i could to the source of the sound. it was very difficult to swim with the huge waves, and the water freezing my body. i swam until i saw a small boat upside down.

someone must've been in there, i thought.

i swam underneath the boat and saw a girl. i grabbed her and swam to a island that was nearby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao this is horrible. well, if you made it this far, i'm SHOCKED. thank you for sticking around. i would've stop at the first word. anyways, why did someone write this, and why am i revising it?