August, if you're reading this right now just know I want nothing but the best. You told me and showed me things that I will never tell another soul. I'm glad you took me into your home and took care of me amongst other things. Showed me to love myself more and not settled for less. I thank you for your words of wisdom and kindness. You inspires millions of people even though you don't think of yourself as that or a role model. Keep doing great things and drop those singles and albums for your fans. They can't wait too long, you know.

August smiles and is impress with the article, noticing that Nikita probably wanted to go deeper with what happened between them but she knew she couldn't. August exits out of the article and walks to his studio room then looks for his beat for his song called Wait. He plays the beat and press record then starts singing.

"I'm not telling you to wait onnnn me.
I'm not telling you to wait on me, nooooo. I'm not telling you to wait, but I'm hoping that you'll wait. I know this may not be my place, but I got something I should say to you. Sometimes I'm in a different space, but that don't change the way I feel for you, I do. This may not be the best time, I got a lot going inside my mind. Don't think for a minute that I'm a fool. Don't know what I'll do if I lose you. You need someone who will be there to hold you. I can't even say that it's fair, but I do. Hope you know I'll always be here if you need me.
What I gotta say isn't easy. If you gotta leave. Girl, I won't stop you, so do what you gotta do. I don't want you to go. But I got a few things in life that I gotta do. I'm not telling you to wait.
I'm not telling you to wait on me.
I'm not telling you to wait on me, but I'm hoping that you'll wait.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

August stops the beat and figure out the next verse to the song then thought about Nikita. He plays the beat and start the recording again.

"I told you when I met you girl that I would need patience. You said that you understood so I thought that you could take it. We have a real good thing. Nothing should come between us. Now you want some things I never promised. You say something missing, I was always honest. Telling you the way that I felt for you could be something real that I never knew.
You need someone who will be there to hold you. I can't even say that it's fair, but I do. Hope you know I'll always be here if you need me.
What I gotta say isn't easy, If you gotta leave. Girl, I won't stop you, so do what you gotta do. I don't want you to go, but I got a few things in life that I gotta do. I'm not telling you to wait.
I'm not telling you to wait on me.
I'm not telling you to wait. I'm not telling you to wait on me, but I'm hoping that you'll wait. But I'm hoping that you'll wait. But I'm hoping that you'll wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

August stops singing and press stop on the recorder. He laid back in his chair as he playback his song to listen to it again.

Nikita is with a couple who is abusive to his wife, and they have a daughter together. Nikita is trying to get to the bottom of why the husband is abusing the wife. They has been together for five years and the abuse haven't gotten worse until now.

"Okay, when did it start?" Nikita questioned the couple. "The abuse?"

The husband suddenly speaks up.

"Around the time when I came home late drunk from a poker game, two years ago in November. I lost."

"Then what happened?" Nikita started to write things in the notebook.

Knowing that the husband didn't want to continue the conversation as he breathes deeply while shaking his head and rubbing his forehead in frustration. The husband knows he have a problem but doesn't want to admit it. Then he told the story to her completely.