EPILOUGE

~20 years later~

Narrator-

       Jeremy Miles, now a head chief police officer, ended up with Lily Addams, a head nurse. They met in junior year of high school when Lily was a new student. Lily and Jeremy has no kids... yet. But they sure are relationship goals.
While Evan Williams, now a lawyer, ended up with a kind and handsome man name Felix Conner, also a lawyer.
They met in their first year of Harvard. They adopted a boy, name Johnny now 6, and a girl, name Rosie now 14.
How cute!
And for y/n l/n... y/n, now a(n) *insert dream job\job*, ended up with the amazing actor Noah Jupe. They met when y/n visited London when they were younger. Ever since then they've been together! They currently have two boys name: Max who's 6 and *insert boy name* who's 10, and two girls name: Amelia who's 4 and *insert girl name*
who's 8.
Fans of Noah Jupe wonder how they are everyday. Even I do too.

Jeremy's P.O.V-

I put my suit on for my anniversary party. It's my 1 year anniversary for being head chief! I'm so proud of myself haha. My wife, Lily, came in while kissing me on the cheek! I blushed. Obviously. "You look amazing, my sweet Jeremy" She said. I turn to her. "I love you" I Said. She blushed. Yes! "I love you too" she answered shyly. She's so cute. I started kissing her. She kissed back. It was a very long kiss. Long... long... and nice kiss.

Evan's P.O.V-

     I knocked on the door. "Hey Rosie... can you open the door?" I ask softly. "Go away!". "Rosie please!" "Don't call me Rosie! It's Rose now!"
"Okay, Rose please! I won't go away until you open the door!".
The door clicks open. My daughter, Rosie... I mean Rose came out, eyes red, and dry tears. "What do you want?" She ask. "What's wrong?" I reply. "It's just that..." she sighed. "Rosie... can you let me in?".
She nods and opens the door wider. I sit on her desk chair. She stared at the floor.
"Let me guess... you..." I started. She nods. I motioned my hands. She walked towards me and hugged me. "Why me?!" She shouts and starts to cry. I pat her softly. "Don't cry Rosie... Don't cry...".

Your P.O.V-

Amelia and Max ran to me. "Mommy! Mommy! *insert boy name* said he will hurt us if he we bother him!" Amelia cried. Amelia hugged me tightly. "Aww don't worry Ami... what is he doing right now?" I ask. "Probably stealing something" Amelia crosses her arms. I chuckled. "Oh Amelia... he's 10, he's going though a stage in his life that a lot of things change... so don't worry sweetie, just try and ignore him" I said softly. Amelia's did a tiny smile. "I guess so..." she whispered. She wraps her arm around Max and walks away.
"I see your taking care of the kids".
I jumped. I quickly turned around ready to fight. "Whoa whoa whoa! Chill". It was my husband... Noah... "I didn't think I'll scare you". "Well don't whisper softly in my ear with that raspy deep voice!" I argued. He smirked. "I know you liked it" he said slyly. I looked down. "Maaaayyyybeeee" I giggled. He puts his hands on my shoulders. "You look gorgeous today... but your lips don't". I looked at him. Rude. "What's sting with my lips?!" I exclaimed. "I don't know... let me just fix it..." he smirks and kisses me softly.
It felt so good. So soft. So warm. So nice. So delicious. I didn't want it to stop.
He then dragged me to our room. And locks the door behind us. We looked at each other fiercely. "I love you baby" he said. I blushed. Aggghhh I hate blushing! "I love you too" I whispered. He then pulls me toward the bed and well... you know what happens next 😏😉.

 you know what happens next 😏😉

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I really appreciate you for sticking around this long

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I really appreciate you for sticking around this long... bye :)

-The End-