Chapter 4: OMG!

We got off the train and looked around. King's Cross Station! I've always wanted to be here since I'm a Potterhead. I looked around and shake  Evan and Jeremy. "What the heck y/n?!" Said Jeremy. "I'm sorry!" I gasp at the sight of the platform 9 3/4 shop. We three went inside. "Ew! What is this?" Said Evan. "That's Dobby the elf!" I answered. He rolled his eyes. Jeremy looked around and bumped into someone. He fell on the floor. Evan and I helped him up. "Oh, sorry!". Wait..... I recognize that British accent. It sounded so sweet and young. I looked up. Oh.......My.......Gosh......... I jumped up and tried to act cool. "Er..... uh...... h-hi.....And t-that's o-o-Okay" I looked down at my feet. "Yeah, it's cool man!" Said Jeremy. I looked at Jeremy. Jeremy was looking at the one who knocked him down (Noah) carefully. "Why do you look so familiar?" He ask. Evan gave me a quick stare and looked back at him. "Oh, I'm Noah Jupe" Said Noah. "Oh!" Jeremy smirked and looked at me. "My friend y/n here has a-" I covered his mouth just in time and laughed weirdly. "kids, am I right?" I Said. "I'm guessing you're the same age?" He ask. "And I'm guessing you're a teen?" I smirked. He smirked back. "You are feisty!" He Said in his adorable British accent. I snickered. I saw Evan was touching that Dobby statue again. And Jeremy was holding up a Slytherin shirt and checking it out. "So, you're a fan?" He ask. "Yep!" I don't know what I was feeling but my ears are starting to burn red. I smiled. Then I weirdly grabbed both Evan and Jeremy and ran out of the store. I ran to a corner and put my hands on my knees and bend down. "What was that for? I thought you were starting to become friends with him?" Said Evan. "I panicked Okay?!" I said angrily. I didn't know this was possible but I see Noah running after us. "Hey, you dropped your phone" he hands me the phone and I stared at it. Oh my gosh Noah Casford Jupe is touching my phone! I have the stop fan girling over him! Stop y/n stop! I grab it "thanks" I add. He smiled at me. I blushed rapidly. "Hey, I'm going to the little coffee shop there, wanna join?" He ask.
"YES!" (You)
"No" (Jeremy)
"Sure" (Evan)
He chuckled and smiled at me. "Okay, then" he grab my hand and walks to the little coffee shop with Evan behind us. And Jeremy leaning back on the wall and acting cool in front of every girl who passes by him. Even one stopped and leaned with him. I looked at my hand which is hold by Noah. I can't believe this. Evan catches up to us. Well walked in and looked at the menu. Noah's hand still in mine. "So, What do you want..... I'm sorry I didn't catch your both names" he said. "I'm Evan Williams" I gave Evan a "Why did you say your last name" stare. I sighed and said "I'm y/n". "Pretty name" Noah said to me. "And Cool name" He Said to Evan. Evan nodded. "I'll have the ____________ (drink of your choice)" I Said. "Oh my gosh same!" Said Noah looking at me smiling. "Whoa, Cool!" I answered. "I'll just have cookie" Said Evan. "Okay" Said Noah. We sat at our seat. Evan got his cookie and said he'll hang out with Jeremy for a while. Then it was me and Noah left. I looked down the whole time. "So, tell me about yourself" He Said. I looked up and smiled. "Well, I'm from _______ (wherever your from) and I like to draw and animate" I reply. "That's cool, I never saw anyone smart and pretty like you before" Said Noah. He realized what he said and looked at another direction. I blushed madly. "And........ I never saw anyone as smart and cute as you" I said. He blushed. "I thought you hear this everyday". "Well yeah but they sound like they don't really mean it. You know? Like they just want to be with me because they want to make everybody else jealous" he answer. "Like this?" I said. He turn to me. "(In a weird sassy girl voice) Oh my gosh! Noah you're the cutest and most handsomest man I ever met so let's go buy a yacht and a mansion and live happily ever after together!". We both laughed. "Close enough" he shrug. I sipped on my drink. "Hey, we should hang out more often" then he looks at my pocket which has my phone in it. He pull out his. I smiled and we exchanged numbers. "Anyway" I stood up. "I better be going.....". He looked at me like I was going to die. "Oh... okay" he touched my hand. "Well we can meet up soon right?". I shrug and ran off.

I know this is a pretty long chapter. I'm sorry. But thanks for reading. And it sounds a little sappy to me but in the next one something is going to happen. I promise.