Chapter 25: SURPRISE!

Jeremy was on the phone with his brother, Ethan, all night. "Go to bed!" I Said to him. He shushed me. Jeez what's gotten into him? I sighed. "Spongebob is on if you wanna watch" Said Ethan. "On? At this hour?" I exclaimed. He nodded.

2:55 am

We literally stayed up watching Spongebob cause of Jeremy! But anyway, he and Nelly fell asleep sooner or later and Evan and I didn't notice.
"Want something to eat?" He ask. I shook my head. I had a short flashback to what the fortune teller told me.
"A surprise will be coming to you sooner or later. It came from really far. So enjoy while it lasts..."
What does that mean? Evan came to me with a banana. "You sure you don't want it?". I nod with my eyes wide.
"Hey Evan" I started. "Yes?" He reply.
"Have you thought of what may be your fortune?". He stroked his chin. "No not really... but now that you mentioned it... yeah, I guess so" he shrugged. "I'm going to bed" I sighed. I layed down on my sleeping bag which was on the floor, and closed my eyes. I felt Evan brushing my hair softly and slowly.
"Good night y/n".
                                         crash
What was that?! I stood up and opened my eyes immediately. Evan was gone.
Wait, what time is it?
3:01 am
Oh. "Evan?!" I whisper shout. "Evan??!". I looked around. I could only see Jeremy and Nelly sleeping.
"Evan?!".
grraaaahh
What was that?
grraaaaahhhhh
graaaaaaaahhhhhhh
GRAAAAAaHHhHh
I felt cold. Colder than usual. I looked around and saw a small little shadow sprint to the other side of the wall. No. It can't be. I lay down on my sleeping bag trying to sleep. Trying to block out everything from my mind.
But then next thing I knew... I was screaming.

                              -the next morning-

   I woke up startled by the sunlight from the window. "Good morning y/n, sleep well?". I look around. Jeremy was holding a plate full of pancakes and smiling brightly at me. "No" I Said while scratching my head. "Well, that sucks, here's breakfast y/n" Said Jeremy while handing me the plate. I grab and ate it roughly. "Wow, you sure must have not had a good night!" Exclaimed Jeremy while patting me. "As for me, I slept great! All my stress felt like it vanished when I was sleeping! And now I feel fresh and energized!". I groaned. Jeremy stood up and left, but came back really quickly. "Oh, and
y/n... you have bags under your eyes" He grinned and left. I rolled my eyes. I put the plate on the nearest table and stood up. I looked around for Evan. There he is! At the dining table. "Evan! Where were you last night after you said 'good night' to me?!" I shout while tossing my arms up. "Oh... uh... I was throwing away my banana... yeah..." he answered quietly.
"Oh really? So what was the moaning sound I heard and that little shadow I saw!". He looked so confused. "What are you talking about?"
"You don't remember breathing on me?"
"Breathing on you?! Ew! I'll never do that!"
"So who did it? Surely not Nelly and Jerry cause they were asleep!"
"Y/n?" I heard Nelly say quietly. I turn to her. "What?". "What time was it when it happened?". "I don't know, 3:01" I reply. She gasp. "You heard it too!?". She started pacing around.
"I woke up at 3:45 cause I had to go to the bathroom and I heard little moaning sounds and a small shadow sprinting! Evan, what if your house is haunted!". Evan gasp sarcastically. "Yeah, as if" he reply laughing. I looked at the clock. "I should be going home" I Said. "Yeah, me too" sighed Nelly. I started to pack my stuff. "Hey y/n?"
I look back. "Stay home today, okay?" Evan said to me softly. "Why?" I ask.
"Just do it, please?". I nod.

6:00 pm

My dad came home from work that evening. I'm in my room checking Instagram and stuff. My dad came into my room. "Oh! You're home y/n!" He Said happily. I hug him. "Yes I am!" I exclaimed. "So how was the sleepover?" He ask. "It was great!" I answer. "Well, that's good".

10:00 pm

      My parents are already asleep cause they have like this "big thing" tomorrow, I don't know. But they let me stay awake for a little while. I wonder why Evan wanted me to stay home. I sat on bed. I was reading a book called *insert your favorite book*. Its very good. I recommend it.
Suddenly, I heard on knock on the window. Which is weird cause there's no trees and I'm on the second floor. It might be a bird. Poor bird. And another knock came. And another. And another. I walked slowly to it and lifted up the blinds a little to see what's going on. I was scared that a killer of some sort might be knocking. But when I opened my window, I saw a flower. I lifted up my window, which lead to the roof and looked around. Until I saw someone pop up.
"Y/n!!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg" I screamed. I screamed so loud that I could hear dogs starting to bark. I- it was...
"Noah?!"
"Hi y/n!" He climbed inside my window and now he's in my room. "Hi" He said softly. I can't believe it... he's actually in my room! "Noah I- how did you know where I lived?" I ask. "I asked Evan" He answered quietly while rubbing his neck. Aww he's so cute.
"But you came all the way from London... just for me?" I started to lose my voice a little. "Yeah... I miss you"
He hugged me. I hugged him back. "I miss you too, baby" I reply softly. He broke the hug and looked at me. "What?" I said suddenly. "I can't stay long y/n..." I frowned and looked down. "How long?" I ask. He lifted up my chin and wiped off a tear that was falling. "Don't worry about that..." he answer. He looked at me straight in the eye... and kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm. There was nothing else to do but kiss him back. I wrap my arm around his neck. I didn't want to stop.
But he did. "I love you y/n" he said.
I blushed. "I love you too Noah".

This is sadly the last chapter of "Noah Jupe and Reader, the London Trip"

This is sadly the last chapter of "Noah Jupe and Reader, the London Trip". Thank you so much for reading my Noah Jupe fan fiction book that I started in 2017!! Anyway, I hoped you like this chapter and sorry it was too long. But wait, it's not over yet! Look out for the epilogue coming soon!