Chapter 11: Noah's Advice

(This have a little gay and straight things so if you don't like that you don't have to read this or skip it........)

Evan's POV

     I looked through a peephole of Jeremy's room. Y/n was laying her head on Jeremy. I cried and run to my room.

                          -Monday-

I decided to stop liking Jeremy and start liking a girl. I don't know who but a girl. Kids at my school make fun of gay people...... so I think I'm bi. Anyway................ Knock Knock Knock! I stand up and open the door. It was Noah Jupe. "Oh, hey Noah" I said. "Hey....... Evan..... Is y/n here?" He Said. "Yeah, she's in the shower" I answer. He nods and says "can I come in?". I nod and he sat on the couch. "So......" He Said. I look at the spider on the floor. It was crawling menacingly. Then I thought of something. "Hey Noah?" I said. "Yes?" He reply. "Um....... I like this......" pause........ um.......... "...........'girl' and....... she likes someone else.................... but that someone doesn't like the 'girl'.......". Noah's mouth turn into a little soft smile. "So, do you still like this 'girl'?" He ask. "Well....... a little now........". He frown. But, I couldn't help it but I have to say, "but the girl is gay and......... yeah.............". Noah's eyebrows raise. "Oh!". But the same time he looked relieved. "Well........ just go for it then! If the someone doesn't like the 'girl' then just go for the gay 'girl'!". I sat by him and look down. "I can't!".
"Why not?"
"Because 'she's' gay!"
"Well......" He look down too. "You know....... most people start as straight......"
I shrug. I did use to be straight......... but I don't know...........
"Okay then.......... I dare you to kiss 'her' when you get back" Noah stood up putting out his hand for me to shake it. "What?! No way!"
"If you really love this person you would know to let 'her' go.....".
I sighed and frowned. I got teary. Should I let Jeremy go? Or should I not?
"Thanks Noah" I said standing up and not shaking his hand. He took away his hand. "So..... are you going to let 'her' go?" He ask. I nod. He frowned. "Okay then......" he patted me. Then the door open from y/n's room. "Oh, hey Noah! You're here! Sorry I was late...." Said
y/n. "Oh, that's okay" and Noah kissed
y/n on the cheek. "Where you two love birds going?" I ask. Y/n snicker. "To the amusement park" y/n answers. "Oh, have fun!" I answer. Then Jeremy came out of his room. "Bye y/n" He Said. He gave a mischief stare to Noah. "Take care of her, Okay? And bring y/n back by curfew! And don't get any ideas!". Noah and y/n snickers. "Okay mate!" Said Noah and they went out the door. Great...... only me and Jeremy...... alone.......... once again.....

Sorry I didn't post for a while. I was busy with school and other stuff. But I hope you like it! And thank you for reading!