Chapter 5: The Truth About Jeremy Miles

(Changing POV now! And this is kinda short and a big part to the story! And the picture is Jeremy kissing his dog)

Jeremy's POV

One day, when I was in 2nd grade. I was new to the school. Everyone laughed at me 'Cause Of how short I was. Well, I'm not that short. I'm like.... well I'm the oldest kid in class. But the 2nd oldest and the 3rd and the 4th oldest are taller than me. So I'm not that short. No one wanted to be friends with me. But two people did. Evan Williams and y/n. They were the bestest friends I had. We hang out together all the time! But when I got to 5th grade, I had TONS of friends. It was mostly boys tho. And when y/n had other friends, which one of them keeps trying to roast me. I didn't get to hang out with y/n a lot like I use to. I did really like y/n. I even had a crush on y/n. But when I saw Noah Jupe on that phone I felt weird and sure y/n will never even meet him. But we did! Great! I hated Noah Jupe. Every bit of him. He stole my y/n. And y/n was the only y/n I ever loved! And that's why I was mad at Evan for leaving them together in that coffee shop. Together. Alone. Maybe making out. I hated Noah Jupe and I'll do anything to get y/n back. ANYTHING!