Chapter 1: School

(So in chapter 4 is when y/n will meet Noah. Oh and this first takes place in December 17, Monday and the week before winter break and when I do () means it's me talking)

Y/n POV

I walked in the school halls. I met up with my best friends Evan and Jeremy. Of course their boys but I do have friends that are girls too! Anyway. "Hey y/n! Exited for next week! Winter break!" Said Evan. I smiled weakly and said "yeah". Jeremy looked at me weirdly. "You don't seem excited" Said Jeremy. "I am Jeremy, I am!" I Said trying my best not to get mad at him. He was like the oldest of us but he is the shortest. Yep. Evan looked at his feet smiling. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Oh..... I don't know...... My dad is going to London, England for a meeting and my parents said I can invite 2 people. So......" he looked at us grinning. Jeremy and I looked at each other smiling. "Of course we'll come!" Said Jeremy and I the same time. I smiled. It's my dream to go to London! All the tea and fancy places! And Big Ben! And I am sorta a Potterhead. (That's okay if your not). The bell rang and we went to our homeroom. I sat by Megan. I knew she was a powerful strong girl but when the day of October 31st she said some strong words that night to people who was threatening me and my other friends. And I mean the words were STRONG! Anyway, my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Thomas was a bright teacher. She's a science nerd. That's what I like about her. "Okay students! Today we're going to see if you all still know each other!" Said Mrs. Thomas. Everyone looked at each other weirdly. "Haha, I'm just kidding! Now let me take roll". After she took roll she says "now I'm going to give you all these sheets of paper and we're going to have a B.E.A.R Spelling Test" Everyone groaned. Except for Caitlyn Blanchen which who is one of my friends did a little cheer. She stopped at Jeremy's desk. "Mr. Miles what do you think you're doing?" Jeremy was playing with his scissors. I shook my head slowly. "Jeremy Miles give those to me" she put her hand out. Jeremy gave her the scissors and groans. We took our test and all and it was time for Math. Man, School is long!

I hope you liked it so far and thanks for reading!