Chapter 1

Novas POV
"Hun! You have to go soon for your babysitting job!" Mum yelled from the kitchen. I hope I get payed a lot for this. I got everything I needed for the babysitting. I got my jacket in and walked out. I hopped into my sports car. It's a Kia! Sports range. I buckled my seat belt and drove off. Ok so 17 austral street... ok there it is. I thought as I pulled into the drive way. I got out of my car and locked it. I walked to the front door and knocked. "Oh hello! You must be nova! Nice to meet you" the child's mum said. "How do you do?" I said. "Good very good! Do you have everything and Abigail's In The living room" abigails mum said. I just nodded and Abby's mum and dad walked out I waved and walked inside and closed the door.

I walked into the living room and said hi to Abby. I sat on the couch and just played on my phone. Then I heard a hissing noise and a fart. I looked over to Abby and she used her diaper. I sighed and told her to come here and lay on the couch. She obeyed and I untapped her diaper and said got some wipes from my bag and cleaned her. Then I got the baby powder and powdered her. And got a new diaper and put it on her. "Cwan u wear a diapee with mwe. She said babyishly. I said no and continued watching YouTube.
Time skip to bedtime.
I picked Abby up and put her in her crib and she asked one more time "plwease wear diapee with mwe". Yet again I said no and she started chucking a tantrum. And I walked out and when to bed.

Somehow Abby snuck out of her crib and got a shaver, a bowl of water and a diaper oh and a diaper cover and powder. Then she went into my room and pulled down my pants and panties. Then she started to shave my privates. Then she powdered my bare bottom and put a extremely fluffy and thick diaper on my then put the diaper cover in me to. Then she put my hand in the bowl of water. Then I started to wet myself until the diaper I was wearing was soaked. Abby giggles and sat on my stomach until I woke up.
Time skip to morning!
I woke up and Abby was sitting next to me giggling. I looked down as saw that I was wearing a diaper! What is this! Then she stuck a pacifier in my mouth and snapped a picture. "Ok ok nova your going to be my little baby sis, forever" she said. I said no. But she just laughed and said "it you say no I will post this photo of you in a wet diaper sucking your paci all over the internet".

Oh god...