Mama

The sound of tiny feet hitting the cool wooden floor woke you up, a tiny head peeked her head in and grinned seeing you awake, "Hi mumma" Lily whispered tip toeing towards you and climbing into your huge bed, Finn rolled over and opened his eyes smiling seeing his two favorite girls, "hiya daddy" Lily giggled a little louder how that her father was awake, her (h/c) curls bouncing with every moment and her big brown eyes peered at you two.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around her waist sitting up and walking towards the kitchen while Finn got dressed, "I got her baby go get dressed the interview starts soon" he spoke taking Lily from you, sliding flow dress on with nude heels and picking a fluffy dress and cute slip one for Lily.

"So how long have you two been married for?" The person asked smiling while the crowed watched silently with the occasional cheers and I love you, "Well Lily here is five so seven years" Finn answered smiling, "I heard Lily was born on Valentine's day", the person and crowed chuckled, "Correct, it was her gift to me while mine was a new house"Finn chuckled with the crowed at his response.

Love and happyness flowed through your body.

............
Okay last one!!
I promise 😂