kinky moment

(uhm sorry for innocent views but uhh here)

you hair over one shoulder and his curly hair running along your forehead,Casually laying on Finn as we make out, hips grinding and him gripping at your ass, his tongue ran over you bottom lip and as you both tilted heads. His jumper unzipped and your hands running over his chest as his hands leave your ass he tangles his large hands in your hair tugging lightly making you moan lightly.

his lips left yours as he sit up with you and put hickeys along your neck making you moan a little louder, his lays you along his bed and pulls of your singlet grasping your twins (OMMGG IM A VERY KINKY PERSON BUT OOMMMGG TTTOOO MUUCCHHH) you groan lightly and grind your hips,"hey fi-omg...ill come back later!,"Nick stumbled on his words and walked out slamming the door, we hear heavy footsteps and lighter ones coming up the stairs.

We look at each other and jump apart, me pulling my singlet back on and Finn zipping up his jacket, we quickly get into a cuddling position and watch videos on his phone,"see Nick, they were not doing anything now stop lying,"said Finns mum (WWHATTS HHERR NAAMMMEE??????????) Nick looked at her than us than back at her confused.

we just giggled