SURPRISE CHAPTER

(im sorry....but its the last chapter soo XD i had too)

Silently laying on my bed tears were still racing down my face and onto my pillow

i started thinking about everything, i was so close to him and Millie and...and than this happens?

***flashback***

I was laying on my bed....thinking...i had seen Millie and Finn get pretty close in the interview this morning, i hadn't even noticed i was crying till my phone dinged, sitting up i grab my phone and use my jumper to brush away the tray tears.

i hummed in confusion when i saw i got tagged by -Random User-, clicking into it there were two photos, one of just Caleb and people in the background, and the photo next to it was......Finn and Millie kissing.

I replied to the comment and thanked them for tagging me.

i went on live and about 40k people joined only for them to see me crying, heres how it went.

"ok uhm...hi guys oh hi teacup! uhm anyway so i found out that Finn has been cheating on me with Milly aka MillyieBobby Brown, anyway so you guys get to see me call him" I picked up my second phone thats for emergencies and called Finn.

*ring ring*

....

*ring ring*

...

*ring ri- hello?"

"hey! its (y/n) uhm i wanted to ask ya somethin.."

"uhm im actually sorta busy with millie can i talk to you later?"

"no...she's part of the question..."

"oh? what did you need,"

 i chuckled sadly and muted myself causing a sob to come out forgetting about the live, unmuted and started talking again.

"uhm...w-why...why-*sobs*"

"hey...uhm are you ok?"

"no im fucking not! i saw the photos and the videos of you and millie sucking faces you fucking man whore! honestly if you didnt wanna be with me anymore you coulda just broke it off..not cheat on me.."

"i uhm...i gotta go...can we please talk about this later?!,"

"NO FINN I AINT TALKING TO YOUR SORRY ASS INSTEAD WE.ARE.OVER GOODBYE!"

i dropped my phone grabbed the other one and said goodbye and stopped the live.

***flashback over***

( i know ew but like dude

( i know ew but like dude....ur gonna be on an airplane for over a day...so uhm GET UR SELF SOME COMFY SHIT)

sitting in the airport i was gonna fly back to Australia to live with Nic for a bit, i turned because i heard running only to see Finn running to me before these certain words saved me.

"flight to Australia please board the plane,"

i quickly stood up and sped walked to hand in my ticket, i watched guards hold Finn back and walked onto the plane without looking back, but only thing i could think to say to him if he got to me.

"forever goodbye"

_____________________________________

OK DONE THIS BOOK IM SORRY I ENDED IT LIKE THAT

AND IT WAS RUSHED AND WEIRD AND ALL OVER THE PLACE 

BUT IM STARTING ON A NEW BOOK SO....YEA

SoRrY

also can you all go read ma new book?

shanks!