when you make his jaw drop

wear whatever the hell you want 

___________________________

Carefully stepping out of the limo the lights on cameras clicked scaring you for a moment before you continued walking down the red carpet, you spotted your friend waving vigorously in front of the pole keeping people back at a certain distance. You smiled at her and looked into many cameras, "Good evening my favourite cousin" Tom spoke standing next to you "Good evening Thomas" You said through your smiling teeth.

You walked into a large building looking around in awe, "This is gorgeous" You said starting to fiddle with your bracelet (Or whatever is on your fucking wrist xD) looking back at Tom you felt an arm wrap around your waist," Waddup...wait that was gross, hello" The voice of your boyfriend spoke near your ear, "Oh good you're here! food time" You laughed dragging him away, "Bye tom!". While sitting watching everyone get awards and speeches you laid your head on Finn though thinking hard about it and hesitating though you did it, "You look gorgeous tonight.."Finn whispered looking down at you, a smile made its way onto your face, "Thank you" You whispered paying attention back to your cousin giving his speech.

walking back to your limo a small girl ran out causing a person behind her to panic which you assumed was her guardian, "Hi!" Her small voice rang through your ears, "Hi there" You replied leaning down, "How can I help you?" You smiled (I fucking hate children) You listen to her ramble before you held her hand taking her to the women behind her.

"Thank you so much!" You smiled before getting into the limo

__________________

you get in a car but on a bus