Losers club cast thoughts

(i/c/m)  means IT cast member meaning you'll be shipped with your choice from the cast, like say jaeden ships you with Jack or Sophia ships you with herself.

jaeden-  

He sat in the small chair with his long crossed over his other, smiling at the crowed spotting his best friend, "Okay so Jaeden, one last question before we end this" The lady smiled looking down at her paper that had questions written down, "Yea go ahead" He answered smiling glancing over at his "mother" again.

"What do you think of the beautiful actress (y/n) (y/l/n)?" She asked looking up over at the crowed, Jaeden grinned, "She's so pretty and nice, one time on set i tripped and scratched my knee and she started scolding me and ripped bandaids out of nowhere, but she's amazing" He finished shaking his head

Jack-  

"Hmm...OH! what are your thoughts on (y/n) (y/l/n)?" The lady asked looking up waiting for his answer, he grinned and moved around a bit, "she's great, she knows how to do a lot of things and taught us, she's the mum friend and absolutely great" He finished but looks around, "I ship (I/C/M) and her together!" He whispered but loud enough for the camera.

Sophia- 

"Alrighty first question I've got, thoughts on the actress (y/n) (y/l/n)?" The man asked looking up at Sophias smiling face, "Oh.my.god shes amazing, literally my best friend and acts like a mum towards us which is nice as we're away from our parents pretty often while shooting movies, particularly IT" Sophia answered moving her leg and leaning back on her chair waiting for the other questions.

chosen-

Chosen sat next (y/n) in an interview watching the people file in and sit down, "Okay so i was asked by many people this, "Ellen started looking into the camera, "Today I have chosen and (y/n) with us right now and i got some questions to ask them!" She laughs pointing at us, "Alright fire away Ellen" Chosen grinned sitting professionally, "Asked by -Random User-..wow creative name you got there, anyway what do you think of (y/n)?" Ellen asked looking at him.

"She's amazing, the mum friend, definitely gonna be dating (I/C/M) in the future so" He pauses to chuckle but continues " She's just great" He finishes slapping your knee, "AWW CHOSEENNN" you yelled hugging him.

Wyatt-

"So Wyatt, what are your thoughts on (y/n)?" Chosen asked while playing games with him, "What a fucking bitch, hate her....pft nah jokes, she's great at a lot of things, probably gonna end up getting together with (I/C/M)" He answered concentrating on his game almost winning.Chosen chuckled sending the recorded video to (y/n), "WAIT DID U RECORD ME?!" he screamed noticing his phone, chosen got up and ran around with Wyatt after him.

Jeremy- 

Jeremy sat next (y/n) in an interview watching the people file in and sit down, "Alright the biggest question ever is... "Ellen started, She laughs pointing at us, "Alright fire away Ellen" Jeremy grinned sitting professionally, "Asked by a random person what do you think of (y/n)?" Ellen asked looking at him.

"Amazing, brilliant, defiantly the mum friend, she knows how to cook which is great when she brings food in and so much more"

______________________________________

they're getting shorter by the fucking minute