Netflix and.......pizza :)

(short)

You sat on the couch slowly taking a bite of your (fav topping) pizza, Finn sitting on your bluefish printed bean bag stuffing his face with his own pizza. You rolled your eyes at the two blondes running up the stairs, "THE FRONT FUCKING DOOR WAS OPEN! OH ME LORD!"You shout in annoyance. 

 (IM BLONDE AND WHEN BLONDES DIE FIRST IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING! LIKE UHM I'LL BE LAST ONE DEAD CAUSE ILL BE RUNNING OUTSIDE NOT UP THE FREAKING STAIRS! AND THEN WHEN I DO DIE ITS CAUSE I SAW THE DAMN FRIDGE OR PROBABLY TOLD THE KILLER TO FUCK OFF!.....yea maybe ill be first dead lmao) 

Finn had jumped when the killer jumped out and grabbed Blonde #1 around the throat, "Typical I saw that coming"Finn mumbled out trying to seem tough, "Hunny... I saw you jump five feet in the air..."You replied to him laughing.

Once the movie ended Finn was rubbing his stomach saying he is sure that he was pregnant and that Jack is the father, "I knew it!" You snapped your fingers and grinned, "Can I be the godmother?"You asked spreading your legs out.

"wtf no!....thats Jaeden"

was his reply

yup

fuck me

my life is sad

_________________________

OKAY IDK ANYMORE XD

lmao