Imagine #39 part 2

Imagine you and denunez start to hit it off and well someone's jealous 🤣🤩❤️ (been having writers block and it's been raining)
____________________________________

It's been a month since Benny told me he wasn't ready for a relationship. But I started to talk to denunez more and hang out. Starting to catch feelings. Can't believe I moved on that fast. I don't know what I saw in Benny. He was cute inside and out. He's still cute outside but inside his ugly for me. I think denunez likes me. Every time we hang out and we joke around he tends to make an excuse to touch me. Like he'll but his arm on my shoulder, play with my hair sometimes cause he's "bored", out his hand on my lap, slaps my shoulder playfully, and just the other day on the field when Benny was there. He saw denunez put his arms around me and teach me how to pitch. But it felt like fireworks and I felt sooo safe. Benny looked jealous but he's with her so I don't care. Couple weeks past and I found out by the guys that Benny broke up with her. But who cares, right?

——————present time——————

"Hey! Y/n" Yelled denunez. He came up from behind and put his arm around  shoulder. "The guys are planning on going to the carnival to night? Wanna come?" Asked denunez. 'OMG! Is he asking me on a date?!' I said to myself.
'Ofc not dummy! He just used the term "guys and I" So it means you and the guys including him which means no date Jeez!' Said my other half of my mind
"Y/n?" Asked denunez confused. Shoot must've been day dreaming. "Um yeah." I Said. "Ok bye" Said denunez. Shoot! I should've asked him.

————-at the carnival——————

"Hey guys" I said waking up to then at the pay booth. "Hey!" Said smalls. Gotta love this kid. "Hey um Benny. I'm sorry to hear about your break up" I told him. "It's cool. We're cool. Right?" Asked Benny shyly. "Yes we are cool" I Said hugging him. "Cool" He said smiling.
"Hey denunez" I Said happily. "What's up" He Said. "Wanna Dutch these guys and go on the fairies wheel?" I asked him. "Yeah. That's be cool." Said denunez. We walked to the line, playfully pushing each other. I turned around and saw Benny with a sad face. I tried to shake it off. He lied to me. "Isn't it beautiful up here?" I asked. "Yeah. Not as beautiful as you tho" whispered denunez looking at me. I looked at him and blushed while bitting my lower lip. "I mean! Yeah ! Yeah it's beautiful up here" Said denunez playing it cool. I giggled. "Can I be honest here y/n?" Asked denunez playing with his hands. "Sure" I Said looking at him. "You see, um, the reason I brought you here was..." he started stuttering after.
'Is he gunna ask me or?!'
'No! In your dreams! He's probably gunna say that this was all just a bet to get into your pants haha'
'Ew! Shut up! I know him! He'd never go with that'

"Yes denunez" I asked again
"I like you! That's why I brought you here. To ask you on a date but then again I asked you because this is a date" he said mumbling after.
"You do?" I Said happy. "Yeah, I do." He Said.
"Wow! I knew this was a date" I said happy. I got so excited that I kissed him. "Wow" He Said after. I chuckled. I realized we were already at the bottom getting off. We walked to the guys holding hands. The look on Benny wasn't pleasing. Especially with all of em covered in puke. "I'd keep my distance" Said ham. I chuckled. "What happened" Asked denunez. "Don't know you tell me!?" Asked Benny pouring at our locked hands. "Oh. Well, we're together officially. Like right now, today. Happened on the fairies wheel" I Said. "Nice bro" Said squints. "I'm going home. Coming smalls" Said Benny leaving. "Yeah" Said smalls walking with him. "Benny!" I yelled out. "Benny Wait!" I started catching up to him. "It's cool y/n. I deserve this. I was a real jerk lying to you. YOU deserve this! Denunez is a good friend and a good kid. I'm happy for you two" Said Benny leaving. "Thanks Benny" I Said kissing his cheek. "Ok. Goodnight y/n" he said walking away. "Goodnight" I said running up to denunez and hugging him. "He except?" Asked denunez. "Yes he did" I Said kissing his cheek. "C'mon" He said walking me home with his arm around my shoulder and rubbing my arm.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed bbs! Thanks for 63k love y'all sooooo much! ❤️❤️

Request always open
Might make a V-Day preference 🖤

Anyways yeah ummmm bye👋🏻