Imagine #3

Imagine playing baseball during the day with the sandlot boys and Phillips show's up with his team and starts calling names to ham and you start to fall
for him but you start throwing fight's with Phillip's but you still catched feelings for him anyways, except, benny got jealous and you found out he likes you but you don't really know if you feel the same way for him, only for Phillips.

You were at the sandlot with the sandlot boys playing baseball. You were sitting in the dug out waiting for your turn to bat. Squints was all the way
in the out field trying to get the ball that benny hit. He threw the ball to Bertram. Benny was already at third base and going to home, till Bertram threw the ball to ham who was blocking home. You were surprised at what just happended. "Pickle!" you and ham said at the same time. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..." said yeah-yeah sounding desperate for the ball. Ham threw the ball to yeah-yeah while benny ran to home but yeah-yeah threw the ball back to Kenny, benny then ran back to third, Kenny threw the ball to yeah-yeah but this time benny quickly ran back to home and made it all the way to base. "Ya! WOOO! YA! way to go benny!" you yelled out to your bestfriend who made it safe to home. "Thanks ( Y/N ) maybe-" said benny being cut off by squints. "OH NO!" said squints throwing his hands in the air. You turned to see what or who it was. You notice it was phillip and his team member's on their bike's riding up towards you guy's.

The gang started following ham who threw his mitt on the ground. You saw benny grab a bat. All the sandlot boys where following ham, and of course squints copied him and threw his mitt on the ground. You where in the front next to ham with all the guys who were all in a line facing phillips and his little league. You wanted to look tough in front of the guys so you spit on the ground. "Ah it's easy when you play with a bunch of rejects, girls, and fat kid's rodriguez" said phillips shaking his head. You turned to see benny looking at you then looking at phillips with death glares. "Shut your mouth phillips" said benny pointing the bat to phillips. "What you say crap face" you said yelling at phillips. You really hated this guy but in the other hand you thought he was cute. "I said you shouldn't even be allowed to touch a baseball except for rodriguez here your all an insult to the game" said phillips showing off benny. "Come on, will take you on right here right now, come on" said ham turning to the guys to help him out. "Yeah!" said the guys getting pumped to play phillips team. "We play on real diamond portor, You ain't good enough to lick the dirt off are cleat's" said phillips. "Watch it jerk" said ham being offensive.

"shut up idiot!" said phiilips

"Moron" said ham

"Scab eater"

"Butt sniffer"

"Puss licker"

"Fart smeller" said ham

You turn to see bertram smell the air in awe. You laughed at the thought of that.

"You eat dog crap for breakfast geek" said phillips

"You mix your wheaties with your mommas toe jam" said ham

"You bob for apples in the toilet, and you like it" said phillips

You saw ham getting real pissed at phillips. "YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL!" said ham. You felt offended but you went for it. "Except for me!" you said getting pissed at what ham said but pointing out
that you where better. All the sandlot boy's where laughing except for benny. "What did you say?" asked phillips scoffing. "You heard us" said ham pointing to you and him. "Tomorrow, noon, at our field, be there buffalo but breath!" said phillips looking at ham but checking you out after. You gave him a flirty look and bit your lip but you snapped out of your trance. "Count on it pee drinking crap face" said ham. all the guy's agreed with ham and cheered.

"LET'S GO!" said phillips telling his league to leave. Before phillips left he turned to you and winked at you. You couldn't help your self but give a shy wave. Benny saw everything that happened between you guy's because after they left, benny grabbed your hand and asked what happened there. "What's with you and phillip's?" said benny confused and mad at the same time. "Nothing why would you think something's up with us" you said between chuckles. "Because I saw him wink at you and then I saw you wave at him" said benny gripping your hand harder. "Benny, stop your scaring me and yes what happened back there did happen but it has nothing to do with you so, can you please let go of me, OUCH" you said frightened of benny. "Sorry" He said with gloomy eyes and a whispering tone of voice. All the guy's where cheering on ham, while you where walking to the dugout. You where falling for Phillips knowing how cute he is, but started to noticing that benny like's you!

I have school to deal with and finals are next week and I have to turn in missing assignments so ill just pretty much update up chapters during the weekend or when I have time during the week and the summer : ))))