Imagine #18

Imagine going out with Benny to homecomings bf after he asked you out during the weekend in the dodgers baseball field.
________________________________

Benny: So I decided we wear royal blue or just blue and white.
y/n: you already planned everything out?!
Benny: well ya I thought that's what girls like
y/n: you got it all wrong ! Girls like it when they BOTH do it together
Benny: crap! Seriously?! My bad but what do you say? Blue?
y/n: i can do blue. Gotta go bye
Benny: bye
_____________________________
I hung the phone up. "Hey mom!" I ran down the stairs to be stopped by my mom kissing her new boyfriend after my dad died. Apparently my dad would've wanted my mom to move on. But I wouldn't want that and I still don't, just watching my mom happy is why I'm letting it slide. "Oh honey um. So this is Richard" my mom wiped her lips and introduced me to 'Richard'. I ignored what she said and got to the point. "I was wondering if I can get some money for my new dress for homecoming". I noticed Richard looking at me and I tended up and ignored it. "Is he coming over to pick you up" my mom placed her purse on the table and head to the kitchen. "Yeah, he'll be here soon" I walked into the kitchen and notice my mother who can't seem to stop drinking took out an old wine bottle from the cabin. "Ok my card is in my purse and don't spend so much ok?!". She took out two wine glasses. "Thank you mom!". I ran up to her and kissed her on the cheek before running towards her purse. "Umm ya". She smiled.
________________________________

________________________________I ran upstairs and caught my younger brother listening to our conversation

I ran upstairs and caught my younger brother listening to our conversation. "ThAnK YoU mOm!" Said Daniel mocking me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room and started changing. (The pic at the top is what your wearing to go shopping). I put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed you kanken black backpack. It had the house keys. Phone charger, earphones, spare change, hoodie, Benny's btw, hair brush, lipstick, makeup bag, and pepper spray. My phone rang.
________________________________